“Very friendly! Most stay.”

Holiday Inn Express Moss Point
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Moss Point
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed June 2, 2014

The day i stayed at this Holiday Inn was a couple of weeks ago. I have been traveling all day that and VERY tired!! And in a very bad mood. First off, As soon as I walked in I was Welcomed by a young guy at the front desk. Just by him being friendly put me in a better mood. I began to pick with him and he just went right along with it and started picking back. I want to say name is Zack. He had me and my wife laughing. Plus i was greeted as a Gold member. He was very helpful telling us how to get to places and telling places to go eat. When you have nice and friendly Front desk clerks, it really makes your stay 10 times better. Breakfast was great! And even walking throw the halls the housekeeper just smiled and were so friendly. Never been to a hotel as friendly as this one. I give this Hotel 2 thumb up!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Linda B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moss Point, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

We are so happy to hear that you had a great stay in Moss Point. It is always so nice to hear the feedback from our guest. Zack is one of my newest employee's so it was refreshing to hear how he made you and your wife feel so welcome and to bring laughter to the end of your day. We look forward to your visit again if you are in our area and we will always welcome you and your wife as friends.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Moss Point

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Check in was great! The people at the front desk are VERY VERY nice. They make you feel like your at home. From the Employees from the front desk to the housekeeper. They are just lovely people! Ms.Janice that does the breakfast bar is GREAT! She is the sweetest lady i have ever met. I will most def. be a return costumer at The Holiday Inn Express in Moss Point, MS.

Room Tip: I stayed in a Jacuzzi room. Worth the extra money!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We were here in the Spring break so hotels were busy. We had tried a Holiday Inn close to Biloxi but they were full. The receptionist there called this hotel and asked them to reserve us a room. They had four free rooms left at this time. I called on the way and spoke to the receptionist to confirm we were coming. When we arrived twenty minutes later the receptionist told us he had 'a dilemma'. He had let three of the rooms and promised the fourth to another couple. It was late and we were tired. I was more than angry. Thankfully the other couple kindly let us have the last room. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was good. The staff were very pleasant and after the initial blunder we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Linda B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moss Point, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2014

Thank you so much for such a delightful comment. We enjoyed you and your group very much and hope that you will return next year.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

When traveling, I just want a comfortable bed in a very clean hotel. We usually stay at HI Expresses, especially when traveling along I-10 on the gulf coast. This intersection is a nice area with decent fast food restaurants (and a. Cracker Barrel). The hotel lobby is bigger than usual for HI Ex. The business area is nice. It is near Gulfport, MS. it is easy to get to from the highway. The handicap rooms are really spacious in the bathroom and can accommodate walkers and wheelchairs.

Room Tip: Breakfast is included
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Peggy S
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I enjoyed the stay. All of the staff were courteous and quick. Room (king) was very clean. Provided microwave and small refrigerator. Breakfast variety was good. Lighting was good. Shower pressure and drainage were excellent. My only fault was that there was not listing (on a sheet of paper) of the digital channels that were available on the TV. The listing provided were for the analog channels. Several restaurants nearby and a quick mart is a short walk away, if needed.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Tony H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moss Point, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. We take pride in our property and the team that we have working here. Guest feedback is what we depend on to meet the satsifaction of what our guest expectations are. We will see about getting this feature added to the rooms about the TV channels. We welcome you to please visit us again and keep us updated to any changes we can improve on. Sincerely, the Staff of Moss Point.
Thank you so much.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We booked this hotel on either hotwire or priceline, so we didn't know what hotel it was. On the website it listed this as a 3.5 star hotel. It is definitely NOT a 3.5 star hotel. I guess that is where our disappointment began. The wifi did not work well at all from our room. The beds were also very small. The hotel lobby was nice and the hotel is newer. It's just that it seemed to be very basic and limiting. The beds seemed really, really small.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank wendyleigh22
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Well, I can tell you the room was very clean and had enough room for four of us. However, we were in the last room in one of the wings and could not pick up the Holiday Inn wireless signal. The kids were not happy with this. The breakfast the next morning was good (as usual for a Holiday Inn), but I am sure I got food poisoning from the eggs. I was sick as a dog about 9 hours after we left (we were on our way to Florida, stopping here to cut the trip down).

So, nice room; no wireless, stay away from the eggs.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moss Point, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Dear bphpsu,

I would like to thank you for your review and apologize that your experience with our hotel did not meet your expectations. I would greatly appreciate further information regarding your stay in order that I can investigate further.

I have sent you a private message to obtain additional details about your experience.

Regards,

Shular Inn
Shular Inn
#5 of 9 in Moss Point
Hilton Garden Inn Pascagoula

Been to Holiday Inn Express Moss Point? Share your experiences!