“Awesome!”

Holiday Inn Express Moss Point
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Moss Point
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We stayed at this location after a day in New Orleans and on our way to Panama City Beach. We were tired and were so happy to have a clean, fresh room with comfy beds and powerful showers awaiting our arrival. All the employees we encountered were super friendly and welcoming.
The breakfast was tasty and plentiful. We also were checked in quickly and received our check out slip under the door the next morning. We will be back. Thanks!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lizadarlin

Reviewed February 25, 2013

very clean, the staff were very helpful. breakfast was excellent and plentyfull. we will be staying here again. al though they do not offer smoking rooms, and they are a little pricey. this holiday inn is still a great place to stay.

Room Tip: if the lobby is very clean, most likely the rooms are aswell.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you're near Moss Point overnight this hotel is clean and the beds are comfortable. The towels are a bit thin and there's no restaurant or bar but if you're looking for a place to sleep and get going again this option works well.
There's also a good Mexican restaurant directly across the street.

Room Tip: The second floor had a laundry area near the elevator, it was not in use but I can imagine it could...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Moss Point, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear clamrj,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. Please accept our sincere apologies for any shortcomings you may have experienced during your stay. We take all comments into consideration and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very clean, good hot breakfast, staff was courteous, helpful and friendly. Convenient to interstate and yet quiet. The accomodations were clean, linens and beds were comfortable and food was good. Staff preparing breakfast was so very kind.

Room Tip: had the room across from the gym, it was quiet and convenient to everything.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2012

With my job, I am always on the road. For the last year I have been able to work at the same place. I just happend to hear from a co worker that he had been staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Moss Point Mississippi, and that he recommended it to others. I took a chance and checked in. I have been staying at the Holiday Inn here in Moss Point for almost a year. I stay there 3 weeks out of the month. It is always a pleasure checking back in. The staff at this Holiday Inn treat you just like family. No matter what the situation is, they handle it with care. This place does everything right, From greeting you in the evening, to fresh towels, and suggesting places to eat of visit.
I cannot say enough about the staff here. Josh,Linda,Jessica, and Nick and Thomas in the mornings. I get up each morning at 4:00AM and everything is ready at the breakfaast bar. No worries at all. Everything here has met or exceeded my expectations. I would reccomend this place to anybody that is looking for a room for the night, or for a long period of time.
While I am on the road for a long period, it is nice to know I can count on the Holiday Inn Express in Moss Point Mississippi to treat me like family. While I hate leaving my family for long stretches of time. It is always a pleasure checking back into my second home.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Spent a couple of nights here with no problems.
Rooms: Typical HIX. Nothing that stands out good or bad. Internet was slow at night but considering number of guests, not surprising.
Service: Desk staff was polite and helpful. Cleaning ladies were helpful and gave us some extra stuff we needed.(Towels, coffee, cups, etc...)
Other stuff: Fitness room was good all the equipment was in good shape. Pool looked okay but didn't use. Breakfast was okay, but limited tables plus large crowd equals not so good experience.
Area: It's near the interstate which is a plus. Not near much else. A few fast food place, a couple of buffets, a Ruby Tuesday's, and a Mexican restaurant right across from hotel. Can't tell you what any of these places are like since I spent most my time in Gulfport/Biloxi. Two gas stations/convienence stores within walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2012

In my job in the Environmental Management Industry, I travel alot, at least twice a month, and my recent travels, over the past two plus years, have taken me to Mississippi. While im away from home alot, the Holiday Inn Express, Moss Point has become my home away from home.I stay here three weeks out of the month over the last nine months and I have stayed at serveral different hotels during my travels and my experiences at the Holiday Inn Express Moss Point far outweighs any other hotel chain that i've visited. From the staff at the front desk, (Linda, Jessica,Josh and Thomas) to the housekeeping staff, everyone at the hotel is very helpful and has met and exceeded my expectations, they always come through no matter the situation and will bend over backwards to satisfy their guests and they always have a friendly smile and greet you whenever you pass by, and the rooms are great too, the beds are super comfortable. While i hate to leave my family when its time to hit the road again for work, i always look forward to my stay at the Holiday Inn Express Moss Point.

Room Tip: I always request a suite, since my stays are a little longer than average (three weeks a month) and...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
#3 of 9 in Moss Point
Quality Inn Moss Point - Pascagoula
La Quinta Inn Moss Point - Pascagoula
Hilton Garden Inn Pascagoula

Been to Holiday Inn Express Moss Point? Share your experiences!