“Quality Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Moss Point
Moss Point, United States
“Quality Hotel”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Of the hotels I've stayed in during my trips to Moss Point, I've found the Hampton Inn to be the best. The staff is very nice. The building is well maintained. The hotel's ammenities are good. Plus the hotel is within walking distance of restaurants and gas stations. This hotel is now my hotel of choice when visiting Moss Point.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Darvis J
Blake F, Owner at Hampton Inn Moss Point, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us and for writing this great review. At the Hampton Inn - Moss Point, we take extreme pride in the service we deliver and love when we hear these great results. If there is ever anything we can do to better your stay the next time around, please let us know and we will make it happen. Thanks again!

The team @ Hampton Inn - Moss Point

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Geismar, United States
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was cheerfully greeted by the hotels' person on duty, who acknowledged that I was a Silver member. She made conversation recognizing where I was rom and asked about my drive in. She quickly checked me in and gave me a complimentary bottle of water, instructed me as to where my room was located and told me of the of the best place for parking to access the elevator. Upon entering the room, I found it to be very clean and bright. There was a microwave and refrigerator in the room for our perusal.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for this stellar review. First of all, thank you so much for being a hilton honors member, we truly value our honors members at the Hampton Inn - Moss Point. We are all thrilled to hear you were satisfied with all the amenities the Hampton Inn - Moss Point has to offer. Thank you again for the review and we all look forward to seeing you for your next stay!

Houma, United States
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I use this hotel once every other month for work meetings. The hotel is clean and has everything you need. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The in room internet service is fast and easy to connect to. The bed is the best bed I have ever used at a hotel before. The breakfast is always changing everytime I visit and everything I have tried is great. I will not stay at any other hotel in Moss Point.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Megan M
Thank you so much for the great review you submitted for our hotel! We are happy to hear your internet was fast and the staff service exceeded your standards. We totally agree at Hampton Inn, the beds are in no doubt, the best beds available! Thank you very much for staying with us again, we hope to see you in the very near future.

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was in town for a wedding and stayed at this hotel for one night. It is near restaurants and gas stations. The lobby and guest rooms were nice -- looked as if they had been recently remodeled. Staff was friendly. Premises were clean.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Erin M
Blake F, Owner at Hampton Inn Moss Point, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the great review and for staying with us! We are happy that you found the premises clean and that you enjoyed the warm southern hospitality that the Hampton Inn team provides. If there is ever anything we can do better in the future, please let us know and we will try our best to make it happen!

The Team @ Hampton Inn - Moss Point
West Monroe
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Check in was easy, staff was excellent, breakfast was good, and the room was clean and comfortable. This is the second time we have stayed in this hotel and it is always a great place to stay. I recommend this Hampton Inn any time you are in Moss Point and needing a place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank thetzer
St. Louis, United States
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Hampton Inn. This hotel is the newest on in that area. Very clean and nice size rooms. The staff was friendly and helpful. I will recommend this hotel to anyone who stays in this area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Syracuse, United States
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This Hampton in Moss Point is a good convenient location to the highway (easy on easy off) and conveniently located to where I had business. Clean, quiet. Within walking distance to Ruby Tuesday (in their backyard), McDonalds next door. The staff was very nice, I got in from a very long day of flying (canceled flight and re-booked 8 hours later). I got in around 11:30pm and the girl at the desk knew who I was immediately and said she was waiting for me to get there all day. I thought that was nice; it made me feel very welcome.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

La Quinta Inn Moss Point - Pascagoula
Shular Inn
Shular Inn
#4 of 9 in Moss Point

Been to Hampton Inn Moss Point? Share your experiences!