WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Got smoking room --asked for non- smoking!!” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn - Meridian / Bonita Lakes Dr.

Comfort Inn - Meridian / Bonita Lakes Dr.
Ranked #12 of 28 Hotels in Meridian
“Got smoking room --asked for non- smoking!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

Asked for non smoking room, got a smoking room. It was terrible. Made my children nauseous!! Not good value for hundred bucks.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank waiTiNg4eveR
Toya D, General Manager at Comfort Inn - Meridian / Bonita Lakes Dr., responded to this review, August 28, 2012
I sincerely apologize if we were not able to meet your expectation while here at the Newly Renovated Comfort Inn, in Meridian, MS. I will try to contact you directly so we can reslove this matter. Again, my staff and I value or guest opinions and try to make all stays as comfortable as possible.

Toya Dockery

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

Room was clean as was the bathroom. Handy location for I-20. Few places to eat. There were some stores in the area.
However, in our opinion it was over priced ($85+) for what you get and for the location.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank keystoneTexas
Hilton Head, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

We were just driving thru and stayed 1 nite. Hotel is nicely updated, new, very quiet AC units, good breakfast and overall a good choice. Very convenient to a number of restaurants and Interstate 20.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us here at the Newly Renovated Comfort Inn, in Meridian, MS. I'm very please to know that we meet all your expectations while here at our hotel. The manager reception is complimentary home cooked meal for all our guest on Tuesday nights. We want you to experience a great southern meal and a great place to stay while on the road. If my staff and I can be of any more assistance please contact usdirectly at (601) 693-1200!

Thanks again,

Toya Dockery
Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2012

We were passing through in early March, and this was day 16 in a hotel for us this trip so we are getting a bit travel "weary". I am actually glad I did not have time to read the reviews before I booked here, because we would have missed out on a nice stay. I used my Choice points here, since it was less points than many, so we did not know exactly what to expect. The location is kind of between Sams Club, busy road, fast food establishments, etc. We were planning to grab a quick bite to eat, and sleep, so the location was fine for us.
What a nice surprise when we went inside. The lobby was spacious, decorated very nicely, the staff friendly and efficient. This place is older, but has been renovated very recently, so the room looked new and felt clean, and was a nice size, as well. When we arrived we saw a sign in the lobby that there was a "managers reception" in the lobby at 6:00pm, so we decided to stay around the room, and head down around 6 to see what that entailed. WOW! This was a full dinner! Ribs, greens, biscuits, mac and cheese, beer, soda, and cookies. Very good food, layed out very nicely, and a good chance to thank the manager for a nice meal!
Breakfast was very good as well.
Perhaps I am not "picky" enough, but thought this place was nice, and would return should we travel near here again.

Room Tip: If you are in this area on a Tuesday, you will be treated to the "managers reception".
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2012

Arrived with no reservations, but only took a couple of minutes to check in. Desk clerk was very welcoming and the room was well above average for a Comfort Inn. Was surprised with the breakfast..included omlets, sausage, bacon, etc. One of the better Comfort Inns we have stayed.

Room Tip: We had first floor.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2011

It is only an ok hotel. I stay because it is affordable and the park is across the road. It is nothing special.

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank Sad12181
Memphis
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

I recently stayed here on my way to Orange Beach. I was very tired and got in late and checked out early the next morning. The desk clerks were friendly (almost too laid back) but were not attired professionally by any means. My room and bathroom were very clean.The breakfast was just okay but it sufficed. I will say that this hotel is a bit isolated and that might bother some people. I did not get the feeling that this hotel/area was unsafe.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business