Hampton Inn Meridian
Rodeway Inn(Meridian)
Western Motel(Meridian)
Comfort inn(Meridian)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanfront desk staffstaff was friendlygarden inncomplimentary breakfastfresh fruitroad tripwould stay here againoatmealnice stayeasy accessvery nice hotelsausagenew orleansinterstateinnsms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I left my Kindle in my room when I checked out. The room was locked and the maid was getting ready to enter. When I contacted the hotel staff for assistance they were uncooperative and refused to assist. I called the desk for assistance twice. The staff was rude, refused to look for my property and refused to call me back.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dennis P,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. Please accept our sincere apology if your Kindle went missing while you were staying with us. We want you to know that we have taken this very seriously and are taking all the necessary steps to thoroughly investigate this incident. Our customers’ personal property is always respected and I sincerely apologize if this caused you any inconvenience. We have searched the hotel from top to bottom and have tried to reach you by phone and email.

Again, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you experienced. If I can be of further assistance please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

The staff was very professional & friendly. Our room was very clean, comfortable (love the Serta
mattresses) & well supplied. We will definitely return to this hotel on our next visit to Meridian.
We stay in Hamptons as we travel & are accustomed to the services & hotel amenities being excellent.

Room Tip: Suggest making reservations in advance to assure availability.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Jerry B,

Thanks for writing a review of your stay with us. It was great having you here and we look forward to serving you again in the future. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the beds. During your next stay be sure to ask an Associate about the great restaurants located near the hotel. From national chains to local favorites there is something for everyone.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I used to love to stay at Hampton Inn. When I travel to Meridian I always like to stay in room 109. Had to return and found that things have changed. Not for the good! Carpet was wet and dirty. I got in the tub to relax after a long day and was shocked at what I saw. The toilet was terrible dirty!
The room smelled and I kept sneezing. The breakfast food is not so great. Changes in the dining area has made it smaller and too cramped! There needs to be some good cleaning done. Was disappointed. The staff are Wonderful and was apologetic, very sincere. I hope things get back to normal and soon.

Room Tip: For rooms with easy access to front lobby entrance and back door to parking area along with gym, ice and access to a well equipped business center I would say the bottom floor from 106 to 112.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

flygirl1999,

We appreciate you writing a review of your stay with us. We apologize for any inconvenience the state of your room may have caused. This is not the condition of this room under normal circumstances. We are constantly striving to improve our hotel and our guest's comfort. Your review will be used to help facilitate improvements in our methods as we actively work to provide better service. We hope you will stay with us again so you can see the improvements for yourself.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Picked this location based on previous reviews and based on the Hampton name. I was not greeted friendly and also was not recognized has a Hilton Honors member. Our requested baby crib was in the room but there were not sheets and we had to call the front desk. They brought up a full size sheet after we called. We noticed that the carpet was not clean, we all had on white socks and they were cover with dirt after walking in the room. I happened to get in the bed after walking across the room and noticed dirt coming off my feet onto the sheets in the bed. We made due since we were very tired from driving 12 hours on this day. I am glad the free breakfast was free because there was not much to pick from, no eggs, bacon or sausage. Instead there was some sort of English muffin with cheese and meat on it. The stay in the breakfast area was nice. The pool was half drained the morning of our check out not sure what happened to the pool but we could not use it. I did speak with a girl when I checked out and told her about the carpet. I would expect much better from a Hampton Inn and was very disappointed with this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Stacy W,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the housekeeping problems you experienced. Unclean rooms are not typical at our hotel and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards and that our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay.

Again, I sincerely apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I hope that next time you are in town, you give us another opportunity to provide you with the exceptional service you deserve. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The hotel staff were very professional. The hotel room was neat and clean. The lobby looked very welcoming. It had the atmosphere of a comfortable place to read a book or join a few friends for drinks. Looking forward to my next stay there!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Fatima R,

Thanks for letting us know about your stay. We loved having you here and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and our new lobby. You are welcome to use the space to read, have a cup of coffee or to make new friends during our Evening Reception served in the lobby Mon - Sat. Complimentary light snacks and beverages are available during the reception. If you have any questions about the reception ask any Associate for details. They will be glad to help.