All reviews truck parking nice place for the price sausage biscuits room was clean flower beds choice hotels passing through reading lights continental breakfast highly recommend staying here needed a place to stay nice hot breakfast nice tv hot items hotel room wonderful stay quick stop
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2019

This was an overnight stop on the way to New Orleans. We booked based on reviews and were not disappointed. The buildings and rooms are very clean. Service was very friendly and prompt. The room and beds were clean and comfy. They provide a free basic breakfast. We would definitely stop here again in the future.

Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at the Rodeway Inn. It was great. Everything was fantastic and the staff was so friendly. I will definitely be coming back in the near future! I recommend everyone to stay at this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

We’re driving back to New Orleans from the Northeast and were too tired to continue, so my fiancé insisted we stop here, as he had stayed before and loved it. I wasn’t expecting much from a little place off of the highway, but I was very wrong! The hotel is well maintained inside and out, the room was impeccably clean, and the bed very comfortable. The continental breakfast (often some muffins and bread at most Choice hotels, maybe a hard-boiled egg if you’re lucky) was a lovely spread of biscuits, eggs, sausage gravy, cereal, etc... The staff and owners were very pleasant and only enhanced an already great stay. We will definitely be staying here any time we pass through Meridian, and you should too!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2019

Based on previous reviews, we reserved a room at Rodeway Inn in Meridian, MS as we travelled to South Carolina and Georgia. We could not have been more pleased. The price was right; it was clean, quiet, and comfortable. We hit the breakfast area early and were the only guests in the room. We got to meet and visit with Kanu who with her husband build this hotel 20+ years ago and who still lovingly manage it. Kanu was meticulously setting out breakfast; and when she saw that I was making a waffle, she went to the back and brought me some fresh blueberries for it. We were blessed by getting to hear Kanu's life story of how hard work, persistence, and determination pay off. Very enjoyable stop!

Reviewed July 5, 2019

Make sure to stop here if you are a truck driver they do have parking!! Me and my husband stopped here to take a shower and rest since our tractor trailers APU messed up and we loved this place! The rooms were very clean and stocked!! The smoking room didnt smell like smoke it smelled good when we walked in! The hotel was very quiet also which was a plus!The owners of the hotel were very welcoming and sooo nice! They have a nice hotel and if we ever need a hotel in Meridian again we will make this our go to hotel everytime! It is very well kept up and just so nice!! I had to leave this review cause they deserve it!! I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone! Thanks so much for the wonderful stay!

Date of stay: July 2019