“No surprises”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #80 of 130 Restaurants in Meridian
Reviewed February 29, 2012

You always know what you'll get.They are reliable and clean and hospitable.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

everything was good,this survey is to o long, my trip and stay was good,Jameson is my hotel of choice in meridian

Reviewed January 17, 2012

For some reason O'charleys seems to get a bad name, but we love O'charleys here in Meridian. They have the best chicken fingers. I just discovered their panko shrimp. Their loaded potato soup is yummy and their salads are great. Their rolls are to die for & we love them so much that I had to find a similar recipe online to make them at home! We always get great service at this Meridian location and we always observe the managers going around checking on customers. They are always clean. We've been going here for ten years now and love them!

Reviewed August 24, 2011

After a long day of visiting family and sightseeing, I had neglected to eat lunch or dinner. At 10:58 p.m., I decided to find a sandwich or a salad. When I walked to the restaurant which was located across from my hotel, I realized that they were closing for the evening. The hostess, however, asked me what I wanted. She seemed sincerely concerned about my situation. After giving me a menu, I selected the fried chicken salad. It was a great choice. I appreciated the friendly service, the genuine concern and the delicious food. It was so good that I returned the next evening with my friends!

Reviewed August 23, 2011

When we walked in the hostess was chatting with another employee and totally ignored us. we took several steps closer to her and still nothing so i walked over to stand right in front of her. She flashed a huge fake smile asking if she could help us. They were NOT busy--maybe only 2-3 other couples.