WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Keep going do not stop here!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Western Motel

Western Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Meridian
Western Motel
Ranked #22 of 28 Hotels in Meridian
Meridian, Mississippi
“Keep going do not stop here!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2010

I was asked at time of check in how many guests. I told manager 4 then I asked if it was ok if my sons girlfriends and my neices came to swim he first said no then I asked could I pay extra he charged an extra 20.00. When we went to turn down the covers there was hair on the sheets on both beds and food crumbs on one. I went to the front desk and told the girl working. She went to the back and I heard her talking to the manager. She came back and handed me the sheets to change myself. I told her I wanted to speak to the manager and she went back and told him but he refused to speak to me!!!!!! My son went back a few minutes later for the missing pillow cases and manager was very rude to my son. We also found candy under the edge of the bed and the shower curtain was mildewed. I have stayed in the past and the pool was unuasble but this was the worst!!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
4 Thank upset4235

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2010

As soon as I drive up in front of my room. I get out with a strange man and woman giving me a sad story about being broke down and needing money. I was scared to death and handed over all the cash I had in my pocket. I told them that was all I had and they were welcome to it. I was then scared all night that they would be back to kill me. My 2 friends prayed for our lives that God would protect us through the night. Inside was bedbugs, stinky room, air did not work properly, mold smell. Sheets old and not fitted. Slanted TV. No rest, sleep or comfort for the weary travelers.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
4 Thank blackroseoftexas

Travelers are raving about these Meridian hotels

NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2009

My welcome was very friendly and helpful at check-in and were sincere when asking that if there was anything they could to to help make the stay more comfortable, to just call.

Spent one night here on long-road trip and am glad this is the hotel chosen to rest-up for the night. Room was clean and bed outstanding providing a great night's rest. Room decor was fresh, TV was also very nice, a sitting chair was available and a comfortable business desk for work.

I will heartily recommand to stay at this motel...Must place to visit and leave all your stress behind.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank umapati
Mississippi
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2008

We stayed here 1 night while in town for a race, And needless to say I will sleep in my car before I stay here again..It was so nasty we slept with our clothes on and did not pull back the beds..We would have went somewhere else but there was no more rooms in town due to the race and ballgames..It was not fit for humans keep driving..It did have a fridge and microwave but they were nasty to and the micro did not even work..The faucet on the sink was broke and you could pick it up off the sink..No cups or a ice bucket..My dads room was even worse the roof was falling in..

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled with family
      Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank valdf
kilgore, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2007

This was just a place for us to stay halfway from our way back from TN. and we should have left and just drove through the night. I found food under the bed along with dead roaches. The top cover was stained with who knows what but Iam sure that a CSI crime team could probably tell me. At least the sheets were clean. The bathtub faucet kept running through the night and it felt liked is was going to fall through. This is the only motel I have ever stayed in that I left the lights on when I slept.

• Liked — TV
  • Disliked — Not enough room to explain
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled with family
      Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank aanettles