“Soggy weather; Warm and Welcoming accommodations”

Hilton Garden Inn Meridian
Ranked #1 of 30 Hotels in Meridian
Reviewed May 26, 2009

Stayed at this location over Memorial Day weekend.
Service was friendly and helpful. Our room was spotless.
Compared to where we stayed the night before in Bossier City, it was this side of heaven.
We'll look to stay at more Garden Inn's in our travels.
Don't miss the breakfast buffet. We thought it was excellent.

• Stayed: May 2009
BCG_Ron, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2009

Glad we could make your holiday weekend that much better. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed December 6, 2008

Picked Meridian as half way stop for travel and the Hilton Garden since it was a newer property. The room was great with comfortable beds, flat screen tv, mini fridge & microwave. Not wanting to go out for dinner, I ordered a chef salad from room service, which was very good & didn't take long at all. I used the express check-out, so only had contact with the front desk at check-in which went fine. Loved the room & enjoyed my short stay there.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed July 10, 2008

They welcomed me without a reservation; made sure I had everything I needed; and the room was excellent. The Neutragena products in the bathroom were a welcome suprise. The hotel and the parking lot felt safe. It was clean and the housekeeping staff was helpful and friendly. When I'm coming through Meridian again - I won't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 9, 2008

We stopped at this hotel for an overnight stay because it had an indoor pool. We had dinner at the hotel restaurant. I ordered a club sandwich and the restaurant did not have cheese. My daughter ordered spaghetti and meatballs and the restaurant did not have meatballs. Service was VERY slow. When we got to the room it had a strange odor, but we were too exhausted to ask for another room. I took my daughter to the indoor pool. The pool was too cold to swim in and the spa was too hot to get in. Within 5 minutes of being in the pool area our eyes and noses were burning from the chlorine. We couldn't get out of there fast enough. Our noses burned the rest of the night from the fumes. We were very disappointed in the hotel. The only nice thing was the beds. They were very comfortable and we slept well.

Stayed: July 2008
1  Thank sandk_mom
Reviewed July 3, 2008

This was a very nice hotel and room. Everything was new with the newest comforts (great beds and beddings, nice amenities). We didn't use the pool because of the weather, but it looked pretty tiny. The breakfast buffet had a lot of choices ($10 for adults/$5 for children) and saved us money later by eating only a light lunch. We paid $136 for the night and it seemed like a decent value.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2008

I stayed here for part of my business trip and it was great. Room service was decently prices, it was clean and the staff was friendly. Good location right off I-20/59. I have stayed in other hotels in town and this is certainly the cleanest.

• Stayed: May 2008
Reviewed November 5, 2007

I usually do not write reveiws, but this hotel was so good, that I decided I would this time. Everything, --the beds (nice and very comfy!!), very very clean, flat screen TV's, wonderful service,and the nicest people you have ever met. The ladies at breakfast were wonderful. They handled our huge group with finesse. I look forward to staying here again and again, and I am going to recommend this hotel to all our friends here in Baton Rouge.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)