“The place to stay in Meridian.”

Hilton Garden Inn Meridian
Ranked #1 of 30 Hotels in Meridian
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Excellent hotel. Staff goes beyond the normal to help you. Very clean, comfortable beds, quiet and serves a super breakfast. Lobby and dining area nicely decorated and good place to visit with our friends. Definitely the preferred hotel in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Jerry M,

Thanks for letting us know about your stay. We were delighted to have you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We are glad you enjoyed the room, the beds and the cooked-to-order breakfast. During your next stay be sure to ask an Associate about events and attractions in the area. They will be happy to assist you with with details and suggestions about what to see and do during your stay.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Meridian

Reviewed September 24, 2013

One of the worst beds my wife and I have ever slept in. We adjusted the firmness thru out the night and neither of us could get comfortable. The room had a sour smell to it when we first entered. The coffee in the room was terrible and taste like water.

The good thing, it was near restaurants. Overall I would not waste my money and I am a Hilton Gold member, but this one is off my list.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Marine-0311-Grunt,

Thank you for your comments about our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are very sorry for the fact that you did not have a comfortable stay. Please be assured that we are sharing your concerns with all appropriate management so that corrective measures are taken where feasible. We sincerely apologize for falling short of your expectations as this is not typical of the high standards we strive to maintain.

We hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stopped overnight in Meridian en route to the beach. Upon entering the hotel lobby we were greeted by professionally dressed/coiffed and tattoo-free desk staff who genuinely seemed glad to have us as guests. They were helpful with recommendations on restaurants and driving instructions. Our hotel room was large, clean and QUIET. The air-conditioning was satisfactory. The only suggestion for improvement would be the in-room coffee maker is small, not big enough for two servings.

Edith Busbee O,

Thanks for letting us know about your stay. We were delighted to have you here and we look forward to seeing you again. We are glad that you enjoyed your room and the service you received during your stay. Be sure to ask an Associate if you need help with any thing while you are here. They will be glad to help with details, suggestions and directions to shopping, dining and more.

Stay tuned for some exciting information regarding in-room coffee at Hilton Garden Inns. We think you will be delighted.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Staff treated our questions about the hot tub as if we were bothering them and simply said there was nothing they could do about the 89 degree hot tub. Big problem was how they treated us. Im a Gold Hilton Honors member and I've never had such a bad experience at a Garden Inn....very disappointed. Guess that 100% satisfaction thing doesn't apply to the Meridian MS Hilton Garden Inn

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

On behalf of the management and staff of our hotel I’d like to thank you for your recent stay with us. I am very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with you last stay especially that you did not find our hotel staff to be responsive or helpful to your complaint regarding the hot tub. In order for us to continuously improve upon our products and services, we do take your comments very seriously. With that said, please be assured that I will be taking your feedback into consideration to improve our in-property experience.

Thank you again for your review and I sincerely hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back so you may enjoy a more favorable stay.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

As you are traveling along the I-20/59 corridor, a good place to stay is the Meridian Hilton Garden Inn. Good staff, convenient to the interstate, restaurants close by, and clean. I have been staying there on business for many months now and am very impressed by the staff.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Steve O,

Thanks for letting us know about your stay. It was great having you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again. We love hearing from repeat guests and we are delighted you continue to stay with us. We are glad you enjoy the rooms and the convenient location. During your stay be sure to ask an Associate about some of the local restaurants. In addition to the major chains, Meridian has several local restaurants featuring regional dishes. Any Associate will be happy to provide you with details and suggestions.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

When I arrived to find them ready to greet me. My room was not ready (I arrived realy), they made sure I was accomodated and that the room would be ready when I needed it. The Bar staff were helpful in recommending a good wine and it was. I was greet with a friendly smile in the morning for breakfast--I have been there several times. They are always very helpful and accomodating to my needs. Just ask and you get what you need.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Mary M H,

Thank you for writing a review of your stay with us. We enjoyed having you here and we look forward to serving you again soon. We are glad you enjoyed your room and dining with us during your stay. We invite you to have dinner with us at our restaurant during your next stay. Ask an Associate about chef's specials and other dishes available at the Great American Grill.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

This was an ok stay for me. Perhaps as I was staying just on a Sunday, it was not quite what I would normally expect. However, the service was very good and the room was good.

The hotel does not provide for much in the way of views. Bordering I-20 and the town of Meridian, where you locate yourself will be done best by your personal preferences.

Enjoy meridian!

Room Tip: Due to the specific location of this hotel, it doesn't seem to make much difference where your r...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Ron B, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Meridian, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

MJBaer,

We appreciate you writing a review of your stay with us. It was great having you here and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. We apologize if your stay did not meet your expectations. Most of our services are available everyday. If you find something missing or are curious if a service is available during your stay just ask any Associate. They will be happy to assist you with information about the service or with the service itself.