“Living off their reputation”
Review of Weidmann's

Weidmann's
Ranked #1 of 130 Restaurants in Meridian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The only nice thing I can say is that the building and dining room were lovely. Service was slow and the food tasted like it had come from a chafing dish and had been sitting for hours.

4  Thank CircleJo

Reviewed September 26, 2013

While staying in Meridian MS on business I again searched TripAdvisor for a great restaurant. Weidmann's was #1 so I went for lunch. The hostess was very friendly and happy which made for a great first impression. My waiter was friendly also. I ordered a burger and fries, and grits. It all tasted great. The food portions were huge and I couldn't finish the meal. The restaurant is in a cool building downtown. I will for sure be back when I am in Meridian Mississippi again.

1  Thank Tennesse_Travel
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Great food, great service, great atmosphere! The fried green tomatoes with 1870s sauce were excellent!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We are military and have lived in Meridian for over 2 years. This is one of the nicest restaurants in town. We have had some varied food quality over the years, but we do feel like they have gotten better.
Monday is half off wine night and you can get some great deals on nice wine.
Weekend brunch is really good!
Their comeback sauce is good.
Their bread pudding with bourbon sauce is our favorite.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Meridian's tourist attractions can fill a day. Dinner at Weidmann's makes it worthwhile to stay overnight. The neighborhood is not the setting where you would be expecting to find a great restaurant. We found the food and service to be very good. There was an unhurried, southern pace, but we had the evening to kill. The interior was attractive and comfortable.