“Best Coffee and Muffins I've ever eaten!!!!!”

Scarlet Cup Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Meridian
Dining options: Seating
Dining options: Seating
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Coffee and Muffins I've ever eaten!!!!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

During our recent travels, we stopped by Scarlet Cup Coffee House in Meridian, MS for a quick jolt of coffee. How surprised we were when we walked into this wonderfully decorated, extremely clean and very friendly atmosphere. They have great coffee, tea, frozen drinks and outstanding muffins (which were very reasonably priced). We had a frozen speciality coffee and have never had anything better anywhere.

I was such as welcoming and warm place, that we found several people sitting and reading, on their computers, just watching several TVs (World Cup Soccer :-) or listening to the background music. They all looked very comfortable in this great location w/their preferred drinks close at hand.

We would highly recommend Scarlet Cup Coffee House!!! I really puts the other "named" places to shame in price and quality of drinks!!

• Visited July 2014

United States
“Thank goodness for the Scarlet Cup”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Clean, crisp establishment, open early, closes late, excellent service...makes me think I am in a much larger city when I go there. I love it, the kids love it, whomever opened it is a genius.

• Visited February 2014