“Just wish they would open earlier.”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #17 of 129 Restaurants in Meridian
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Starkville, Mississippi
“Just wish they would open earlier.”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

We enjoy the Outback Steakhouse. Their food is good and we enjoy laughing at the names of the food items as we have been to Australia twice and none of these foods have much to do with Australia! Our only problem with them is they don't open until later in the day. Usually we are already through with running our errands and are ready to eat before they ever open. The times we have visited this Outback it was clean and the waitstaff was very friendly. We have also brought some of our family visiting us from AU there & the staff were very kind & friendly to them.

Visited August 2011

madison,ms
“the best steakhouse you ever wanna eat at. a+, will melt in your mouth and the service is wonderful”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

i loved the service, it was neat and clean. and the food was excellent,a+. if you are craving for a steak, this is the place to go. try it, you cant go wrong, ummmm ummm good!

Visited November 2011
“Do Not Eat At This Outback!!”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Everything was fine until a server brought out our entrees. Upon placing the entree on the table my friend politely stated that she had ordered this without bacon. The server said she would have them make a new salad. It was not until 15 minutes later until we all received our meals, mine had which gotten cold. Upon eating her salad my friend discovered small bits of bacon still in her salad. They had not made a new salad but picked out the bacon from the first plate. We spoke to a manager who apologized. Another 15 minutes later they brought our checks, where we immediately pointed out were wrong. It took 15 minutes to get our corrected checks back and we immediately handed or waitress our money. She did not return with our change until 15-20 minutes later. We were there an entire 45 minutes after we were finished eating, when wwekas been in a hurry to dine quickly in the first place. I will not be returning to this Outback in Meridian ever again! And am debating dropping Outback from my regular restaurant chain all together. Very disappointed. I am usually very sympathetic and patient towards waitresses and serving staff as it is a very difficult job, but after incident after incident my patience had worn out.

Colorado
“Clean, quick, and as expected”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Fast, friendly, and as expected. I like the Outback in Meridian. By Meridian standards, this is a little pricey, but sometimes its nice to eat a known entity and enjoy good air conditioning.

Visited August 2011
“Great value”
Reviewed April 24, 2011

I weren't expected anything, but I was quite surprised by the quality of the food. It is simple meals and ingredients, but very effective and price is right for what you get. I definitely recommand that place for those who are just stopping in town for a night or two.