“It's an Appleby's”

Louisville, Kentucky
“It's an Appleby's”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

It's an Appleby's.
Hostess needs to learn how to seat people. We were shown three different tables before she got it right.

Visited October 2013

“Not bad”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Ate here for lunch on a Saturday. There was no crowd and we were immediately seated. The service was great and the food was good.

Visited June 2013
Maryland
“Wow”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We have been to Applebee's many times in other cities, and this was the worst. We were seated next to two large groups (there were two of us), which would have been fine if there were not several tables available all around the restaurant. When our server came, my wife ordered the margarita special, and I inquired about the house beer that was supposed to be $2.99. The server listed several beers on tap and I chose one. Our food came quickly, then the margarita came. Several minutes later, the server came back and told me they were out of the beer I ordered, so I switched to Bud Light. 15 minutes later I had to ask the manager for the beer. We were going to order more drinks, but no one came for about 20 minutes and we gave up and just got the check. When the check came, I was charged $4.29 for a regular price beer when I had requested the special from the beginning. Thankfully, we do not live near this Applebee's so we do not have to go back.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank FSUMot
Gainesville, VA
“just ok”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Average Applebee's food. I had the fried chicken salad. It was just ok. Parts of the chicken were so hard, I had to throw it away.

Visited July 2013
Puerto Penasco, Mexico
“The B rating in the window should been enough of a warning...”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

After hours and hours on the road, we stopped for what we hoped would be a nice dinner before finding a room for the night.

They proudly display a B rating from the Health Department, too bad there is not a posted rating for the mediocre food and service.

This place seems to be coasting along on nothing more than the Applebee's name.

The food was ordered and when it arrived there were cold sections and freshly nuked hot sections.

Many of the surrounding diners were sending back their orders...

We will not make the mistake of choosing Applebee's again.

• Visited April 2013