“Great Food!”

Applebee's
Ranked #74 of 129 Restaurants in Meridian
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Food arrived quickly and warm. My server was friendly and made me feel welcomed. Had a 10 dollar coupon using my room key from the Rodeway Inn

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Not all menu items are very tasty. Good salads and soups. Usually very good service.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Processed-tasting food and perfunctory service. Every Applebee's tastes the same.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

The food is first class and the delivery is very fast. Nice people work there too, very friendly.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

This Applebee's must be good as we eat here often. Our most recent visit was just last week. I ordered the appetizer combo as my entree as I like to try a variety of foods when I am not having to cook for myself! Hubby got the Chicken Parm with fett. noodles and alfredo sauce and it was very good. As good as the chicken parm we had at a fancy italian restaurant over the summer! Our service is always good at Applebees. Our only complaint with them is that they don't offer small salads as sides nor any type of bread as all the other chains do. Other then that, we are happy with them.