“excellent steaks and nice people”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #84 of 128 Restaurants in Meridian
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Cottageville, South Carolina
“excellent steaks and nice people”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

The food is first class and the delivery is very fast. Nice people work there too, very friendly.

Visited March 2012

Starkville, Mississippi
“Usually pretty good”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

This Applebee's must be good as we eat here often. Our most recent visit was just last week. I ordered the appetizer combo as my entree as I like to try a variety of foods when I am not having to cook for myself! Hubby got the Chicken Parm with fett. noodles and alfredo sauce and it was very good. As good as the chicken parm we had at a fancy italian restaurant over the summer! Our service is always good at Applebees. Our only complaint with them is that they don't offer small salads as sides nor any type of bread as all the other chains do. Other then that, we are happy with them.

Visited January 2012
Colorado
“Okay, but not the best”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

I am not super impressed, but the staff are friendly.

• Visited August 2011
Huntsville, Alabama
“OK stop in”
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Resturaunt was really busy around 11: pm on a Saturday night when we stopped in, asked for bar setting and had a beer in two minuets from friendly bar tenders who were very busy but in good humor. Food was coming out of prep area quick and wait staff was friendly.

Germany
“I see some negative comments but the...”
Reviewed May 9, 2010

I see some negative comments but the service I've experienced here is top notch! I travel to Meridian for work and even though I'm there every couple of months, the staff still remembers me. I have noticed they remember lots of people that come in. They are kind and just a great place to me.

In regards to the food, I've always have had great food there. But I sat next to someone who had dry wings. The bartender appoligized, went straight to the kitchen, and made sure the order was made correctly at no additional charge.

They have been remodeling and the environment is different so give it a chance!