“Budget Price, Get What You Pay For”
Review of Motel 9

Motel 9
Ranked #25 of 30 Hotels in Meridian
Reviewed January 3, 2012

It's a budget motel nicely positioned on a service road next to the highway.

Receptionist was friendly, without being overly helpful. The room was neat, tidy and clean and all you need for a short stay.

Good value, but nothing stands out.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank TravelBugged2008

Reviewed October 22, 2011

Clean, comfortable Motel at affordable price in a convenient location offering good value.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank ManicUSAVisitor
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Nothing fancy here, but it's gone through a recent remodel. Our room had only a shower unit, but that was the only drawback.

Room was small but clean, beds were comfy, and the hotel is easily accessed from the interstate.

Pool was closed, but site had laundry facilities and wifi available.

• Stayed: July 2011
4  Thank AardvarkTees
Reviewed June 12, 2011

They wont even leave you towels and washcloths!!! You have to beg for them after paying a fortune to stay there. Several vehichles also got broken into a couple weeks ago with windows broken out of all of them!!!Dont stay there!!!Poor security and service!!!

Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank wheatyworld
Reviewed January 13, 2011

DON'T STAY HERE!!! The Clark Christina is a prejudice, liar, and cheat. I am an elder Asian on my way to see my son in NY. I was trying to stay there on 1/11. She told me the room is $29.55, I give her two $20.00 and she only gives me back $5.45 and no receipt. I ask her for the receipt and the remainder of my change she told me she give me two $5 and change. I said "no" and in return she told me to leave and go fine somewhere else to stay and I am not welcome there. I ask her to call the cop, but the cop said is a civil matter and I need to go to civil court for that. I'm not going to waste my time on this, but just like warn everyone that plan to stay there.

Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank chino36
Travelers also viewed these Meridian hotels
Red Roof Inn Meridian
#5 of 30 in Meridian
Super 8 Meridian
Super 8 Meridian
#12 of 30 in Meridian

Been to Motel 9? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 9

Address: 2309 S Frontage Rd, Meridian, MS 39301-6542 (Formerly Motel 6 Meridian)
Location: United States > Mississippi > Meridian
Beverage Selection Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #25 of 30 Hotels in Meridian
Price Range: $45 - $53 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 9 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Motel 9 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.