“Clean Hotel But Too Expenive”
Review of Super 8 Meridian

Super 8 Meridian
Ranked #12 of 30 Hotels in Meridian
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

We stopped at this hotel because it was newly remodeled, on the way to our destination and allowed dogs. There are also a lot of nearby restaurants so it was easy to find something to eat. The hotel was fine but I don't think a Super 8 Hotel should be 72.00 per night plus tax. I also had to wait for an employee to get off of a personal call when it was time to check out. Sorry to inconvenience you Me. But that is your job!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 23, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We really had a great night at Super 8. Everyone was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The accomodations exceeded our expectations.

Thanks for being there Super 8 and staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Joseph D
Reviewed October 15, 2013

It was clean, good beds, nothing fancy. Breakfast left alot to be desired. If I had to go back I would, but I'd rather not. night shift was nice, and day shift was more intersted in them than guest. Nol one of my better Super 8 experiences.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My pickup truck broke down, I was towed to meridian Mississippi,
NOT knowing the area, the driver dropped me off at this hotel, I was
Lucky enough to get a room, due to all the construction in the area.
Place was clean, room was clean, employees were very nice and
Helpful. Can't say anything bad. Thanks is defiantly in order.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank opmmotorsports
Reviewed October 9, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Susie P
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

After a long days drive we got tired and decided to call it a night in Meridian, Mississippi. We found this property right of the freeway and was easy to locate. I had earlier read some bad reviews about this property but didn't have a choice as we were so tired driving all day and didn't want to drive around looking for more places to stay. To my surprise the room was very clean had a good size bathroom, the bed was comfortable, air conditioner cooled well and we had a nice flat screen Tv. Next day morning when I walking around the property I observed that all their 1st floor rooms are renovated where as the ground floor is not, hence the bad reviews. Luckily we got a room on the 1st floor though we had requested the ground floor. I am glad we didn't get the ground floor. Their breakfast could have been better. Will definitely stay here the next time I am in the area.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family