“I stay once a month They have on file exactly what...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Meridian

Super 8 Meridian
Ranked #11 of 28 Hotels in Meridian

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

On a recent trip to attend my cousins funeral, I stayed at the Super 8 in Meridian on the dates of 2 and 3 March 2013.
One desk clerk was very nice to call the upstairs people to tell them to stop stomping on the floor so we could get some sleep---thanks, it worked.
I have very bad back problems that prevent me from standing for more than a few minutes. At time for checkout, this became a problem because the lady at the front desk was taking a reservation and training another person about the process. I stood for at least 15 minutes at the counter just waiting to checkout. I was told to wait as the two ladies completed this transaction. I could no longer wait because of my back pain, so I handed the desk clerk my key and left. My mother was waiting in a running car outside in the parking lot.
So, one desk clerk was very helpful and another has customer service priorities mixed up with training. I will not stay here again on my next visit to Meridian. Rob Payton

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

2 Thank Rob5309
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

The bed was a king size which was great but it was as hard as a rock
iI laid on it for a few hours then had to get up and sleep on the couch
My whole body ached all over and i had to take a hot shower to relieve the pains
The price was terrible for the area but because it was a Super8 i felt like it would be a nice place to stay
All around were cheaper places and i even asked for a senior discount since i am 73
The room was #122
I travel a lot since i am retired but will have to keep this in mind on my next travel
Sorry but i felt this had to be said
Tom Daniels