“Good food, good atmosphere, friendly staff”

San Marco's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 129 Restaurants in Meridian
Cuisines: Mexican
“Good food, good atmosphere, friendly staff”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have three or four favorite dishes I like to order. Their tea is the best in town. I would tell you my favorite dishes, but just realized I can't spell those dishes!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Gloria N

Gray, Louisiana
“Great food”
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

I had chicken burreto and it was big, it was good. I highly recommend San Marcos. The salsa was fantastic, not runny just the right amount of onions. Service was spot on. Great atmosphere and clean.

Meridian, Mississippi
“Salsa!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I LOVE their salsa. Having lived in the southwest, I'm always on the lookout for a certain taste, and San Marcos has it. My daughter loves the "horn chair" and we have pictures of her sitting in it over the years. I like the food and the value that San Marcos gives their customers. The servers are also extremely quick and attentive.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Falala1701
Oxford, Mississippi
“Best Tex-Mex in Meridian”
Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

It's all good here -- food, service, atmosphere. If something isn't right, Chino will fix it immediately. Great family atmosphere.

1 Thank OleManRiver
Meridian, Mississippi
“Best Mexican food in Meridian”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I've been eating here for years. I've eaten at most of the other Mexican restaurants here and this is by far the best. Very good margaritas and great service. I usually don't even have to tell them what I want.

• Visited May 2012