“Perfectly good stay”

Ranked #5 of 29 Hotels in Meridian
Atlanta, Georgia
“Perfectly good stay”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Stayed here on business for a week and a half working the night shift. Was very quiet during the day, clean, and in a good spot right off highway 20. Easy access to frontage road where the Walmart and some restaurants are. Waffle House across the street for late night food. Older looking inside, but perfectly good, and good for the price. Front desk staff very nice. Mini fridge in the rooms.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This location was very easy to find and convenient to the interstate. The rooms were very clean and fresh. The staff was courteous and professional. I will definitely return to this location on my next trip through Mississippi.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank chris l
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 19, 2012

After too many hours on the road from Dallas,we ended up in Meridian. The doors were locked since it was almost twelve so we rang for admittance. Well??? Good choice? Excellent decision!!! Winnie was gracious, helpful and smiling. The room was perfect! The entire place-including the downstairs ladies room, was exemplary. We didn't stay for breakfast but people were smiling, it smelled great and it was our loss. I'll plan to return and enjoy for a longer period of time next trip. Don't hesitate to stop - even late at night. P.S. Say Hi to Winnie!!!

Room Tip: We were on the top floor and heard nothing! We were also exhausted! LOL.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank ToriPlanoTexas
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Stopped overnight as I passed through- tired and weary, had a GREAT meal in the Resturant (as always). Really enjoyed relaxing in the warmed indoor pool before sleeping like a baby. Great toiletries, too.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank in4ed
Sparta, NJ
Reviewed September 26, 2012

After actually seeing the choices in this town... it was clear. THIS is THE place to stay in Meridian. Great staff. Clean, comfortable, reasonable prices. Hands down.. no contest. The best hotel in Meridian, MS.

Room Tip: stay here... the other are dirty!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Very comfortable beds.tel rooms.Modern room decor.Spacious ho Great location right off I-20. Pleanty of restaurants nearby.Eat a very nice breakfast in the restaurant.Waitress was very pleasant. Well lite parking lot.Excellent front desk staff. Must stay to enjoy southern hospitality.Go take a vaction to Meridian MS.

Room Tip: Keep away from the interstate rooms. Get the backside facing the vacant field.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2012

My two teenagers, my parents, myself, and my mother's service dog stayed overnight here. The young man who checked us in was sweet and didn't rush. He also gave us all the info on where to get to the pool, fitness room, & times of breakfast in the morning. We had 2 rooms and they put us close together. The pool and hot tub was awesome. The fitness room was ok, but it did what I needed for an early am work out. The overnight desk clerk must have had a long night because when I went to take the dog out for my mother, and yes we travel with its ID and all, she started in on me about the hotel not accepting dogs. Then when I explained that it was a service dog, and showed the ID, she wanted to tell me I couldn't have the dog on the elevator. She was a bit cranky, so I handed her a copy of the OFFICAL ADA GUIDELINES for all business. All I can say is if you have employees working, train them. Just because she wasn't aware of what this dog IS allowed to do, other guests had to hear her rather loudly try to run the dog out of "HER" hotel. At least she cared.

• Stayed June 2012