“Fantastic food and service”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #4 of 133 Restaurants in Meridian
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 21, 2014

It may sound strange to rate a fast-food place with 5 stars, but it definitely has 5 stars for the fast food category. The service is always extremely polite and friendly, it's very clean, and the food is good. Customers notice these things and we come back for it! I'm a vegetarian and I go to Chick Fil A for their shakes! Thanks for being closed on Sunday Chick Fil A, I'm sure it's hard on travelers coming through the area, but we think it's great.

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

This location lives up to the great reputation of ChickFilA. The place was packed on a Thursday at noon. But I was only 3rd in line because all cashiers were open, fast, and very friendly. My meal for 3 ppl go-to was ready in seconds and it was exactly as I requested, with customizations. Bathrooms were very clean, but only 2 stalls. Will definitely stop by again when we drive through Meridian.

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

No matter how busy they appear to be, have no fear! All will be fresh, correct, and you'll be on your way in a flash. All with a smile and a very gracious thank you. Every business should take note!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Won't talk much about the food here except to warn those that never been to a Chick-fil-A that the fried chicken sandwich tend have a dill flavor. (According to my Wife at least, I always get the grilled.) If you've never been to one thou, It's worth a visit.

Service is fast and courtious. I've never had to wait more than a couple minutes even at their busiest. Most of the time, the food's ready before I've even paid for it. I've never been through the drive-thru thou (more on this later).

There is a children's play area but it is tiny and really meant for smaller kids (6 years & younger).

WARNING: When visiting during busy times, the drive-thru line tends to wrap around the building. If you park next to the entrance, you might be trapped and might only be released through the "kindness of others."

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Nice location after eating breakfast or lunch you can go shopping at different stores like Ross,books a million,Lifeway.The staff isfriendly and its clean .