“Enjoyed lunch here”
Review of The Daily Grind

The Daily Grind
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Meridian
Description: One of the few coffeehouses in Meridian, and a local establishment.
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Ate lunch here with friends from my high school years. Great salad and good service. We hung around awhile to talk about old times and never once felt hurried by the staff to "hurry up and leave." Just a nice relaxing place to meet friends and have lunch. Would we go back again? You bet we would!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I would love to have tried the coffee, but I drove 5 miles out of the way only to discover a closed sign at 7:10 on a Friday morning. Call ahead...

1  Thank Ann E
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

The owner is a very close friend and a member of my church St Patrick's Catholic Chuch. This is one of the finest place to meet or eat any where near meridian and beignets that are better than ones you get in New Orleans. So if your looking to be picky on decore well this isn't for you but if you want good coffee and great service then this for you! Snobs not welcome thank you

2  Thank Mdmiller09
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

We found this place when googling for a Starbucks enroute from NC to TX and I'm happy to say it was great. Lovely relaxed atmosphere, good coffee & yummy bagels & muffins. Well worth the detour to find. Coffee was probably the best we've had here in the US.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Breakfast Burrito! Apple Cinnamon Muffin for days when I have to get it 'to go'. I like the quiet, friendly atmosphere of this place. It's really nice to have an alternative to 'fast food' on those days when I don't fix it myself. The only down side is that when I get there, around 7 a.m., if I haven't beaten the local high school crowd, then I can't wait. There is only one person working the front and one in back, and it just takes too long at that time of day. The rest of the time, it's pretty fast, though.