“The carpet stinks”

Beef 'O' Brady's
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Family Friendly Sports Theme Pub with 41 flat screen televisions. We offer most all live sporting events including NFL package, UFC Fight Night and March Madness. We also have Kids eat Free every Tuesday with games and crafts for all ages. See Ya at Beef's!
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

The food is okay , but it's dirty looking and the carpet stinks. The waitress was very sweet , but needed some training. My husband ordered fish and chips, she said the "chips" were the extra breading pieces at the bottom of the basket. The need a deep cleaning and a menu training. This restaurant has great potential.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

The food is good and reasonably priced. My daughter's steak was underdone and had to be returned but was cooked to perfection when it came back to the table. I had one of the chicken salads and it had all kinds of veggies and the chicken was flavorful. My husband had the tomato soup along with a sandwich and the soup was thick and hearty. This is a basic chain restaurant that does it very well. The manager is friendly and our waitress had a great personality. This was a relaxing dinner after a hard day on the road from S. Carolina battling weather and construction delays. Oh-did I mention that my daughter's steak dinner was comp'ed because it wasn't cooked to perfection the first time? We didn't ask for this nor complain about it as it happens frequently when you order Medium-Well. If we are ever this way again we will be sure to give them our business.

1  Thank steelrgrl
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Food's pretty good. Service okay. Better place to drink beer and watch a game than to eat.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

The waitress was nice and punctual but the food wasn't good at all! I wouldn't suggest it!

Reviewed July 27, 2011

We ate here while passing through Meridian. We've been to other Beefs and were happy there was one so close to our hotel. Service was terribly slow. Our waitress was friendly, but kept getting our orders wrong and disappeared for long periods of time. It was not crowded at all, yet we waited, and waited. At one point, I had to go to the bar to get my own drink because she was no where to be found.