“Not a smoke-free hotel”

Holiday Inn: Meridian E - I 20/I 59
Ranked #6 of 30 Hotels in Meridian
Reviewed May 16, 2010

According to the hotel website all rooms are smoke free. We wanted to "trust but verify" this information by calling the hotel before we booked. This is a brand new hotel and we were excited that they had chosen to keep it nice by not allowing smoking. When my husband called the hotel and asked if they had smoking rooms they said Yes! So, either the hotel website is incorrect or the employees are allowing smokers to smoke in non-smoking rooms. Either way, we were disappointed.

Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank AlwaysOnVacation
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn: Meridian E - I 20/I 59

Travelers also viewed these Meridian hotels
Hilton Garden Inn Meridian
Drury Inn & Suites Meridian
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Meridian
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Meridian
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#5 of 30 in Meridian
La Quinta Inn & Suites Meridian

Been to Holiday Inn: Meridian E - I 20/I 59? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn: Meridian E - I 20/I 59

Address: 100 N Frontage Rd, Meridian, MS 39301-6104
Location: United States > Mississippi > Meridian
#4 Business Hotel in Meridian
#4 Family Hotel in Meridian
Price Range: $112 - $140 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Holiday Inn: Meridian E - I 20/I 59 3*
Welcome to the newest addition to Meridian, Mississippi . . . the Holiday Inn Meridian. Conveniently located just off I-20 & 59 at exit 154, this exciting new hotel is just blocks away from shopping and dining and just a short drive from the spectacular MSU Riley Center for Performing Arts and Education. Experience the best of Southern Hospitality from some of the finest hotel staff in the region. Whether you are a business traveler or in Meridian for fun, you ll soon discover why our guests have selected us as their preferred hotel in Meridian! This newly opened hotel features an innovative top floor executive level where business travelers will find all of the amenities needed to conduct business comfortably. All rooms are equipped with 32 flat panel HDTVs, wired and wireless Internet and free local calls. The Holiday Inn Meridian also has an indoor pool, 24-hour business and fitness center, free high-speed wireless Internet access and a full service restaurant and lounge. Our meeting space and cateringwill help you create an event that your guests won t forget. Point of Internet Companies: Peavey Electronics, Lockheed Martin, & Georgia Pacific. Healthcare: Rush Hospital, Riley Hospital, Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center, & United Blood Services. Attractions: MSU Riley Center, Temple Theater, Jimmie Rodgers Museum, Merrehope, & Dentzel Carousel. Universities: Meridian Community College, & MS State University Meridian. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn: Meridian E - I 20/I 59 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn: Meridian e - i 20/i 59 Hotel Meridian