Tripadvisor
Meridian
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews free drinks hot dogs nachos indoor outdoor pool baked potato donuts adult beverages each evening breakfast and dinner chilli hot tub next morning biscuits new orleans clean hotel we've stayed comfortable beds
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

Had never stayed at a Drury property before. Also, first time traveling with a pet. Saw online reviews and gave it a try! Pleasantly surprised! They offer the usual complimentary breakfast, but was surprised with a complimentary evening meal that included up to 3 adult beverages. Will definitely stay with this brand again.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

I appreciated the ease of check in / check out and also was thankful for the evening food and beverages - they were a pleasant surprise. We stayed in the 2 room suite, which was most fitting for our party size. The rate was more affordable than reserving 2 rooms at any other location in the area. All services met or exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed January 1, 2020

a New Years Eve check in and the usual good things to say about the Drury Inn.

The back story is the real story. The New Year rolls around at midnight and I'm awaken by many many firecrackers going off outside. There are so many mini explosions that there must have been numerous people outside in the parking lot lighting firecrackers and watching and greeting the New Year,

Next morning I'm loading our car and we discover a dime size hole in the windshield. Nothing in the car has been disturbed, but there is some glass fragments on the passenger seat and a little on the driver's seat. The hole looks suspicious and I tell the woman behind the front desk She first calls the police and they arrive very quickly. The senior officer and I agree it is a bullet hole. The police write up a report and begin a stroll through the lot looking for other damaged cars.

It is fortunate that no one was struck by the bullet. A windshield can be replaced no so much a person.

In the meantime the Drury comps our room and sends a cleaner-upper to clean the inside of our car. The front desk calls a glass repair shop which is open on New Years, but they don't have my size window, We'll get it fixed at our destination.

Cutting to the quick -- I love the Drury and its excellent people.

Reviewed December 29, 2019

I used to work for a traveling construction company. I've stayed at several hotels. This is by far one of my best experiences. Great value, large TV, clean rooms, bed is super comfortable. I will be looking to stay at another one of their hotels in the future.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed December 27, 2019

Great value, very clean with a fantastic breakfast. Evening meal is unique and adds a lot of value to this property. Indoor/outdoor pool for the kids. Location is perfect for shopping at nearby mall and shops.

Date of stay: December 2019