Was our first time to stay in a Drury Inn. Was told this hotel was five years old. Everything was very clean, nice large lobby, very friendly staff. Evening "Kick back" 5:30 to 7, served free soft drinks, wine and beer, nice mix of items to eat. Chicken strips, mac and cheese, bake potato, salad, hot dogs, chilli and cheese, Quality of food, was okay for a free snack or meal. Bake potato was the best. Breakfast had a few more selections of hot food than some other hotel chains, quality of food was about average and there is no extra charge. Yes we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Meridian is located in east central Mississippi, off I-59/I-20 about 20 miles from the Alabama border. Take a ride on the historic Dentzel Carousel - downtown Meridian is three miles from our hotel! Free hot breakfast is served every day, as well as free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Meridian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Meridian Hotel Meridian
- Drury Inn And Suites Meridian