“Loved It!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Meridian
Tampa
“Loved It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stayed in the king suite and it was great! The bed was very comfortable as well as the sofa bed. We loved the spa and indoor/ outdoor pool. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Definitly would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I had never stayed at a Drury before, now I will look for them when I travel. My room was SPOTLESS! No bad odors either. The granite and marble decor gives the look of a 5 star, but it's priced as a 3 star. The Drury is proof that a hotel can be pet friendly and CLEAN! The bed was very comfortable, and I slept great. A really good value.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Alpharetta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Very professional & friendly staff, clean and comfortable room. This will be my go-to place any time I need to stay in that area! The kick back in the evening is good for mingling or just grabbing a bite to take to your room. Good breakfast, too.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Ethel, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised! This was our first stay at a Drury Inn and we will be back! The hotel is immaculately clean for starters. The staff were friendly and helpful. We got there too late for dinner, but caught breakfast the next morning-The food was better than any hotel breakfast we have eaten. Beds were comfortable, and there was free wi-fi in the rooms. There was little interstate noise and this was one of the few hotels where the curtains fully block the exterior light (a must for me!)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Ragley
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Was on our way to Michigan got tired and needed a quick nights rest. If I'm ever in meridian Mississippi again this will be a definite stay. Very nice. Friendly and helpful staff. Even the lady cleaning this restroom greeted me with a smile and asked how my stay was.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

My sister, niece & I stayed here for 2 weeks for our first holiday to Mississippi. Loved the Drury Inn!!!!! Nothing bad to say about this place!!! Staff were super friendly & helpful!!! Room was big, clean & very nice. Perfect location! Situated right next to various family restaurants & walking distance to mall. Indoor heated pool & spa was great and we used it every night!! Free dinner snacks (popcorn, hotdogs, drinks etc) was an awesome added bonus!! Considering what you get, the price was very cheap in my opinion. I would definitely recommend Drury to anyone needing accommodation in Meridian and I would stay there again if I ever head to Meridian!!! A BIG thanks to all the staff for making our stay an awesome one (from the Australian girls)!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We got an excellent coupon rate, which made our stay even more enjoyable. We drove through white-knuckle pouring rain to get here, so it was so nice to have the food buffet for dinner allowing us to stay in! I'm not saying it's great food, but it's good and filling.
Our room was incredibly huge. Looked like it had been two rooms at one time and they opened it up into one LARGE one. Crazy good counter space in the bathroom. Ask for Room 316 if you wants lots of space!
Breakfast was above average with scrambled eggs, sausage, oatmeal, waffles, and the usual cereal, muffins, yogurt, bananas and apples. Great service from all the employees.
Drury does it up right....we'd stay there again if we were to be in Meridian again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple