“Great experience!”

Drury Inn & Suites Meridian
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Meridian
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Very professional & friendly staff, clean and comfortable room. This will be my go-to place any time I need to stay in that area! The kick back in the evening is good for mingling or just grabbing a bite to take to your room. Good breakfast, too.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Drury Inn & Suites Meridian

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised! This was our first stay at a Drury Inn and we will be back! The hotel is immaculately clean for starters. The staff were friendly and helpful. We got there too late for dinner, but caught breakfast the next morning-The food was better than any hotel breakfast we have eaten. Beds were comfortable, and there was free wi-fi in the rooms. There was little interstate noise and this was one of the few hotels where the curtains fully block the exterior light (a must for me!)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Was on our way to Michigan got tired and needed a quick nights rest. If I'm ever in meridian Mississippi again this will be a definite stay. Very nice. Friendly and helpful staff. Even the lady cleaning this restroom greeted me with a smile and asked how my stay was.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My sister, niece & I stayed here for 2 weeks for our first holiday to Mississippi. Loved the Drury Inn!!!!! Nothing bad to say about this place!!! Staff were super friendly & helpful!!! Room was big, clean & very nice. Perfect location! Situated right next to various family restaurants & walking distance to mall. Indoor heated pool & spa was great and we used it every night!! Free dinner snacks (popcorn, hotdogs, drinks etc) was an awesome added bonus!! Considering what you get, the price was very cheap in my opinion. I would definitely recommend Drury to anyone needing accommodation in Meridian and I would stay there again if I ever head to Meridian!!! A BIG thanks to all the staff for making our stay an awesome one (from the Australian girls)!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We got an excellent coupon rate, which made our stay even more enjoyable. We drove through white-knuckle pouring rain to get here, so it was so nice to have the food buffet for dinner allowing us to stay in! I'm not saying it's great food, but it's good and filling.
Our room was incredibly huge. Looked like it had been two rooms at one time and they opened it up into one LARGE one. Crazy good counter space in the bathroom. Ask for Room 316 if you wants lots of space!
Breakfast was above average with scrambled eggs, sausage, oatmeal, waffles, and the usual cereal, muffins, yogurt, bananas and apples. Great service from all the employees.
Drury does it up right....we'd stay there again if we were to be in Meridian again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ilive4sun
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

This is my second time staying at this hotel and once again they haven't let me down. The facility is extremely clean, the staff is friendly and they go out of their way to make sure that you are more than satisfied. It's great to have complementary non-alcoholic beverages and fresh popcorn available until 10pm each night.
Fantastic full breakfast, not just muffins and bagels.
Great location, walking distance to 3 restaurants. Modern amenities and nicely decorated.
I will certainly stay at this facility as well as any other Drury Inn and Suites.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Coach_Que
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Clean, SUPER friendly staff, attention to detail...not a thing missing. This is a newer hotel, and you can tell that management and employees all pull together and care about the visitors. We highly recommend this stay!

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family