“One sister two dogs”

Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Meridian
Arizona
“One sister two dogs”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This was our second stay here and it was just as great the second time. But how can you go wrong with a Drury. They have standards and they make sure they are always met. The check in was smooth and easy as usual. I don't understand why someone won't rate it better than a three. We stay at Drury's a lot and everyone is great. We also stay a 5 star hotels and some of them aren't that great. Our room was large enough for the dogs to sniff everything and roam and run, they are small so they enjoyed it a lot. We even had a separate place to eat which we enjoyed in stead of eating on our beds. We will probably be staying here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Texas
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My parents found this hotel thru trip advisor and it has great reviews. We traveled here to attend a funeral.. all I can say is WOW... what a nice clean hotel. All the staff were very friendly and accomidating. They serve free breakfast, dinner and drinks. All the food was pretty good. When we go back to the area we will for sure stay here again... Stay here, you wont be disappointed!

Austin, Texas
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed here one night on a cross country trip. Overall it was a good quality 2-star hotel, room and bathroom were clean but room smelled a bit dank. Close to the interstate and several chain restaurants nearby. The free breakfast was limited; eggs tasted like plastic, but there was also cereal, waffles and fruit to chose from.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Meridian, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Thank you for your comments and for the 2 1/2 stars! Of course, our goal is to provide you with a FIVE STAR EXPERIENCE during every single stay. With your helpful evaluation, we can surely provide an even better experience for you on your next trip.

Randall Sims
Louisiana
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My son and I stayed at this hotel for 5 days while evacuated for Tropical Storm / Hurricane Isaac. We enjoyed the spacious suite and the wireless internet kept me updated on the storm's progress back home. The pool kept my son occupied. Having both breakfast and an evening meal provided helped us out financially. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. I will definitely stay at this location when I'm in the area, will recommend it to family and friends and will look for other Drury locations while traveling.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed at the Drury Inn , Meridian MS for one night, while on a road trip. The hotel was modern and well kept. They suite was set up with a separate sitting area detached from the bedroom area. We didn't use it or need it, but might be good for travelers with children. The hotel had a free snack service from 5:30 to 7:00 and served nachos, baked potatoes, salad, hot dogs etc, enough for a meal. It also served breakfast in the morning. We did not travel with our pet, but noticed other travelers were there with their pets. We look for a quiet, clean and comfortable place to stay and this hotel had it all plus more. We stayed at this hotel on Sept 3, 2012.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank TXres
Olive Branch, Mississippi
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My wife and I and another couple stayed at this hotel on August 16, 2012 for 1 night. The hotel is in great condition, the location is very convenient and the hotel staff is wonderful. In the past, I have always been a fan of Drury Hotels and I try to stay there when I travel. However, I experienced something during this stay that I never have before. I crossed paths with about 6 dogs in the lobby and elevator. I asked the front desk clerk about this and was told that Drury Inns are pet friendly. I also asked if there was a certain floor that animals were confined to and was advised that the hotel had tried that in the past and it did not work out, so guests staying with pets were allowed on any floor and in any room. Since my wife has a breathing disorder, this was not good. After checking the hotels web page and literature, there is no mention of this pet friendly policy until you read the faq's on the web page. I think this policy should be boldly stated on the hotel's home page and on all of its literature for the public to know. I am really disappointed, because I really do like Drury Hotels.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Randy C
Texas
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed at this hotel while attending a funeral. The hotel is new and well maintained. They offer free breakfast every morning and snacks each evening. The evening snacks can also be dinner. Coffee and sodas are available all during the day. The pool is both inside and out, you swimmer under a barrier to go back and forth. The rooms are nice and comfortable and the towels were very soft.
I would stay here again and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. It doesn't get much better than this Drury Inn.
The only problem we had while staying here was being approached twice, while outside by people asking for gas money. But this happens in my own hometown, so it's not exclusive to this hotel or town.

2 Thank suzyqtx