“Not bad” 4 of 5 bubbles

Quality Inn
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in McComb
“Not bad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Our stay started off with loud neighbors below us outside yelling at goodness only knows. However, we didn't have to call the front desk since a storm came through and ran them inside. If you happen to stay when inclement weather may be coming through, request a room on the first floor. We stayed in an upstairs room on the end and it was loud. Between the rain hitting the side of the building and the metal roof above, I wasn't able to sleep until the storm passed.

There were some stained items in the room, but it seemed clean otherwise.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Virginia C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at comfort Inn McComb. allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for any inconvenience you had doing your stay. I have shared your feedback with my housekeeping department regarding the stains to ensure we handle situations like this differently in the future. Again thank you for your valuable feedback and we hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to McComb. VCarr

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Maumelle, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

A bit outdated. The heating and air conditioning control moves from blue to red. On a cold day we opened the door and the heat nearly knocked us over. It took awhile to get comfortable, and, of course we over compensated and woke up freezing.
But the room was clean and well maintained. It was pretty busy, and we saw several people coming and going in the parking lot, but didn't notice any problems with noise.
The breakfast was standard Choice Hotel, with an extra or two. Waffle maker, biscuits, gravy, scrambled eggs patties, boiled eggs, bacon, sausage, yoghurt, muffins, pastries, fruit, etc.
I'll probably come back, because it's a good stopping point for an early arrival in New Orleans the next day.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Rick G
Virginia C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent say at our hotel. On behalf of my staff and I we very much appreciate and value your feedback on the cleanest of our rooms and breakfast . Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to improve the quality of service to provide an exceptional experience for our guest. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.
Bradford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

We needed an easy place to stay after a flight in to New Orleans and driving up to memphis. The room was clean, good coffee, we were on the 2nd floor. It was cheap enough for 3 of us and close to some food places. Since we only needed it as a stopover it did exactly what we needed and was a good place to stay

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank VickyW123
Virginia C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
on behalf of my staff and I, I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us such nice comment on your recent stay. Your satisfaction is important to us and your feedback give us an opportunity to improve in area needed. Thanks again and we hope to see you again in the near future. Sincerely VCarr
Spanish Fork, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

Clean, good breakfast. Had a drunken guest at 2 am try to get into my room,. beating on the door trying his key card in the door lock. Tried to contact front desk but no one answered. Finally someone opened a door and let him in a few doors down. Traveling alone I would not stay in a Motel where doors open to the outside. The toilet wasn't bolted to the floor.

Room Tip: DO NOT try the BarBQue at the gas station it was BAD! Right next to the hotel
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Virginia C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey regarding your recent stay, we appreciate the wonderful compliment you gave on our breakfast and room condition, however on behalf of my entire staff, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectation. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using your feedback to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guest in the future. Thanks again
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

We Stayed here for 3 days...and it was amazing!!! The room was located upstairs. and the minute we open the door. The room was very clean and had double queen sized beds. Our stay was unbelievable!!! The maid service was excellent. oh but the breakfast speaks for itself!!! So if you're looking for a comfortable place to relax and vacation at Then this is the place!!! And I want to personally thank the staff for taking care of us!!! And to remind you this was my very first time I ever been to this State. Again Thank All of You!!!!!!

Room Tip: Downstairs rooms are a plus!!! And ask about the quietness of the rooms..
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Virginia C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words it was greatly appreciated. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you with the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town. Thanks again V. Carr and Staff
Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

We had reserved a non-smoking room but the smell of smoke was there so we changed from our King bed to a room with 2 doubles to escape the smell. No problem with front desk, just the inconvenience. The beds were firm but not hard. There were plenty of linens. The breakfast was better than most. Eggs, bacon, sausage, danish, waffles, hot and cold cereal etc.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank SelectiveSenior
Virginia C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
My Staff and I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your review regarding your stay at Comfort Inn Mccomb. I do want to apologize for the incovenience you encountered with the smell of smoke in the king room you checked into. Your stay experience is very important to us and we appreciate your business and comments regarding the staff and our wonderful breakfast, once again thank you so much.
Mississippi
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

I stayed here on my way to New Orleans to catch a cruise ship. When I got there, the staff was very nice and very helpful. When I got to the room, I understood why the rate was so low. First of all, I prefer hotels. This Comfort Inn is a Motel and I could hear EVERYTHING that went on outside. The bed appeared to be clean, but the room did not have a very good fragrance to it. I would not stay here again unless it was the only choice available.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Virginia C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
I would like to thank you for your recent stay and bringing to our attention the problem you had on your way to New Orleans, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. it is our duty to accommodate you to the best of our ability and hope that you will give us an opportunity to correct any problem you encountered, by choosing to stay with us in the future.Thank you once again.

Travelers are raving about these McComb hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near McComb
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Americas Best Value Inn - Brookhaven
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#5 of 8 in Brookhaven

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!