“St louis woman”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in McComb
Saint Louis, Missouri
“St louis woman”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Poor value. This hotel was only adequate. We are seniors. The room was small and on the older side. Breakfast was good. Had some of everything you might want. I would not stay there again. Didn't think it was worth the cost.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Virginia C, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you lady from ST.Louis for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your stay at our hotel. First I want to apologize for any inconvenience the size of the room may have caused you. Your feed back is very important to us as we strive to improve the quality of service we are providing. Again, thank you for your time and feedback. We hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to provide you with the excellent service you expect.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed March 10, 2012

After encountering an earlier with a hotel about 45 miles north of McComb we drove south and decided to stop at the Comfort Inn in McComb. The front desk person was very accomodating to us and made us feel very welcome. The room was very clean and quiet and we had a great night's sleep after a long day on the road. Breakfast was very good. Would stay here again when we are traveling in this area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank santa4four
On behalf of my staff and I, we very much appreciate and value your feedback from your stay at Comfort McComb. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to improve the quality of service we are providing. Thank you for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant that the previous one.
Malden, Missouri
Reviewed November 5, 2011

My daughter and I stayed here on our way to New Orleans to take a cruise. It is located right off the interstate and very easy to find. The front desk was helpful, the check in was quick and our room was just fine. We were given passes for breakfast the next morning which was cooked to your order and brought by a waitress. There was a pool but we didn't have time to use it. Convenient location. Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank maldenmusic
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed March 29, 2011

Our room was supposed to be non-smoking, yet it was probably the worst smoking room I have ever been in. Even the comforter had cigarette burn holes. We took our luggage back to the car to keep it from absorbing the smell and only took what we had to have for the night into the room.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank LRMomof3

Travelers are raving about these McComb hotels

Cut Off, La
Reviewed December 4, 2010

My husband and I took a motorcycle trip to McComb from our home in Cut Off, LA. We stayed at this motel and were very glad we did. The room we stayed in was clean and comfortable. Every single person we encountered was helpful and friendly. I was disappointed that there was not a fitness room but I guess you can't have it all. We nearly did have it all at breakfast though! Waffles, fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, boiled eggs, cereal, bagels, pastries, biscuits and gravy, sausage and bacon, YUM!!! And of course juices, coffee, tea and milk. There are several restaurants within walking distance and a Krogers grocery store too. This is the place to stay when you are in McComb!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
cut off, la
Reviewed December 4, 2010

My husband and I took a motorcycle ride from our home in Louisiana to McComb and stayed in this motel for two nights. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The curtains were thick and kept out unwanted light. Every single person that we encountered was helpful and friendly. The breakfast was great - waffles, oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, boiled eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon, pastries, bagels.....YUM!! I was disappointed that there is no fitness center (I needed it after the breakfast!!) but I guess you can't have it all! I would encourage everyone to stay at this motel. Oh and it is within walking distance of several restaurants and a Kroger grocery store!!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
smurfbabymckenzie
Reviewed November 3, 2009

At Check In the desk clerk "Nikki" was very helpful, professional and sweet. My room was a great surprise......The room had new drapes, new carpet, new comforter,and very fresh and clean when you walked in. The bathroom was very celan and nice. The next morning I ask the lady at the desk had staff changed because everything was so clean and nice. She did say that they had changed housekeeping supervisors and maint. personel. I could tell the difference. BREAKFAST WAS EXCELLENT ALSO.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near McComb
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Baymont Inn & Suites Mccomb
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#3 of 9 in McComb
Hampton Inn & Suites McComb
Americas Best Value Inn - Brookhaven
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brookhaven

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!