“Great place to stay for business trips”

Baymont Inn & Suites Mccomb
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in McComb
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Good location, clean rooms, good service, beds are new and comfortable. Bathrooms are neat and clean. Staff was helpful. Nice BW hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank travelinglady101

Reviewed June 28, 2011

When we booked the hotel in feb. it was to visit my grandfather, unfortunately it turned out that we had to use it for his funeral instead. When we checked in we let the front desk know that we needed to cut the trip short and they said no problem, we would just pay for the days we stayed. We had to provide our card when we booked the rooms so it was already on file. When we checked out we paid with cash and got a receipt. We were astonished to see that a charge was pending on our card as well when we got home. We waited for it to post to our account and immediately called the hotel to give them the opportunity to correct it. Instead we have been given the run around. I am currently trying to dispute it through my bank, but it should not have had to come to this. UNFEELING AND HORRIBLE.

Room Tip: don't stay
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank eboni_aight
Reviewed June 2, 2011

My sister reserved two rooms at the McComb, MS location in April, for one night. At checkout, I decided to pay for one of the rooms, but wanted to pay cash. The hotel clerk (possibly a family member of the owner) asked for my credit card. I asked why he needed my credit card for a cash transaction at check-out, but didn't get a satisfactory answer. It made no sense to me, but I provided it anyway and asked for assurance that my card would be credited back for any charges. He said yes, then gave me the receipt for the cash transaction which showed a zero balance. My sister paid for the other room. The problem is, he gave her a duplicate of the receipt he'd given me for the room I'd paid for. Later, when the amount was charged to my card, and after I'd provided my card provider a copy of the cash receipt, the hotel owner claimed that my sister had not paid for the other room, and that the charge to my card covered it. Even after I faxed a copy of her bank statement showing the debit from her account, proving that the hotel had been paid three times for two rooms, they claimed that the debit to her account wasn't their transaction. The owner, Andy Patel, has been combative with me, my sister, and even my bank's representatives when we've spoken to him. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. I will tell everyone who listens, about my bad experience with this hotel and it's owner. Their accomodations don't justify what they charge, anyway.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank Y130512
Reviewed May 19, 2011

We left a bag behind and called as soon as we got home on April 10th. They found the bag and promised to send it to us. After many, many phone calls, we still don't have the bag as of today, May 19th. This morning, finally, they provided me with a UPS Tracking Number for a bag being delivered somewhere in Oklahoma - I"m in Northern Illinois. Manager Connie Wall and her boss comprise the most incompetent management team I have ever encountered.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Harley120012
Reviewed October 20, 2010

The hotel was extremely clean and well decorated. Wonderful beds. Excellent front desk. Great location for dinner. We were able to walk to our choice of restaurants for dinner. Easy on and off the highway.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PapaBart
Reviewed June 23, 2010

This was one of the best Hotel i have stayed in. They have Tempur-Pedic® which are aaaasome and room are not pricey at all.
front desk staff was so helpfulness and friendly.
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent place to stay in McComb, MS

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank mayankra
Reviewed June 2, 2010

Stayed on a Saturday night. Room was very nice and ready early (noon). The only down side to this stay is the pillows that they use. The put nice posturepedic matresses on the beds and then use cheep square pillows. Bring one from home if this is an issue. Indoor pool had too much chlorine. All in all, great deal.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank Todd R
Also consider these accommodations in or near McComb
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#6 of 8 in Brookhaven
Hampton Inn Brookhaven
Hampton Inn Brookhaven
#2 of 8 in Brookhaven

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Mccomb? Share your experiences!