“Awesome Hospitality”

Hampton Inn & Suites McComb
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in McComb
Reviewed February 7, 2014

The staff at the Hampton Inn McComb were awesome. The weather was very bad the day of my arrival. The staff called me prior to my check-in to confirm my arrival and informed me of the bad weather and to notify them if my plans changed. This was very considerate. During the stay, myself and other family members interacted frequently with the staff and they were always willing to assist with everything that we needed. There were many times where they went above and beyond to ensure that the family was comfortable. I travel to the area at least once a year and I am sure that I would stay at this location every time.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites McComb

Reviewed January 30, 2014

The room was standard and decent, but the service was unusually warm and accommodating. The staff and especially Gina, the manager, was like a mother hen, making sure that everyone was well fed and taken care of during the recent big ice storm. We're from NY and that was our ideal of Southern hospitality.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2014

The ice storm in New Orleans waylaid my daughter and her two children to this hotel on Jan 29th. The staff went above and beyond the call, providing a free dinner, beer, hot drinks to the stranded travellers. My grandchildren enjoyed the pool and their adventure, thanks to the generous staff. THANK YOU!!!!!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2014

This is the hotel you want to be at in McComb! They really do care and appreciate their customers. During the polar vortex, when other hotels were locking up water and there were no stores/food places open, the employees fixed dinner and gave away drinks to ensure their guests were full and stayed safe. They even hosted games and greeted guests with friendly smiles. Plus, the rooms were clean and I'm picky! I don't ever plan to stay any where else in McComb. Made us feel right at home.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Everything was truly fabulous and enjoyable! McCombs Hampton Inn provided a convienent and comfortable gathering spot for all our friends and family! The rooms were spacious and comfy!! The breakfast and gathering space was perfect. Location most convienent to everywhere we needed or wanted to be. Loved the staff~ super helpful in every way!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Excellent staff (made sure you had everything you needed; gave you what you asked for and then some if you needed anything); very clean rooms; good breakfast...would definately stay here again! Value was on par for this type of room, but I used Hilton points for a deal.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Stayed in town for two nights for a funeral. Didn't sleep worth a darn, the sheets on our beds were too small! We ended up sleeping on the bare mattress both nights! Ugh! The second day, after having been at said funeral/visitation for hours, was just ready to come back and relax. Our room had not been touched. We talked to the front desk clerk who was going to do nothing until I pressed the issue. Anyway, a manager was called and an assistant manager, Darlene, came and took care of the problem promptly. They also comped us one night for our trouble. I appreciated all this but it still didn't make up for those darn sheets! Next funeral: Best Western.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near McComb
Holiday Inn Express
Hampton Inn Brookhaven
Hampton Inn Brookhaven
#2 of 8 in Brookhaven
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brookhaven

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites McComb? Share your experiences!