“Fantastic Stay”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in McComb
League City, United States
“Fantastic Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

We came in late at night after driving several hours. Front desk staff greeted us with a smile. The room was clean and a fantastic breakfast spread. The rooms had a cute note letting us know that the bed linens were changed nightly. The only down side is old school cooling system. It was cold and now way of heating the bathroom.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Cleveland, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

We enjoy Hilton properties and only use other properties on occasions. I was somewhat concerned about eating breakfast at Hampton Inn at McComb. Why, you may inquire. Well, I have heard it said the bathroom is normally cleaner than the kitchen. I took pictures of the bathroom. The toilet was dirty and that was not from one missed day of cleaning. Soap was caked on the soap tray. The bathtub had black dirt or black mold in the corners. These items are brought to Hampton's attention because of their reputation of being a top class hotel. Improvements cannot be made if the short comings are not make known. This is not in any way a request for honoring the 100% Guarantee. A refund is not needed or expected. I sleep there and sleep well. I ate there and ate well. I am not unhappy or mad. I am disappointed. My desire is for Hampton Inn at McComb to receive an overall 10 rating from each guest. James E. Tullier

mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

The staff went out of their way to accommodate us. The business manager provided us with a military discount and even complimented a room because the hot tub was under repair.(we were disappointed ) The rooms were clean spacious and well lighted. There were several types of pillows and clean duvets for the bed. The lobby was beautiful. Breakfast was good. They had to go bags already made at the desk.
I would recommend this hotel on the staff alone. Also several restaurants are in short walking distance.
They have a indoor pool and hot tube ( our reason for choosing the Hampton ). My only complaint is the pool area and pool are not well heated. We didn't use it.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
McComb, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

My wife and I experienced a serious plumbing problem at our home and needed overnight lodging until the plumber could make repairs. We chosed the Hampton over Holiday Inn Express because of the help and courtesy of the desk manager who took our call. Rates were similar, but the Hampton staff was much more helpful and interested in our comfort.

Satsuma, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

The Hotel in McComb Miss was wonderful. Great and helpful Staff. Helped with directions to my locations. Great breakfast and really clean rooms. The young man at the front desk was extremely friendly, talkative and polite. The wfi was very fast and there was no outside room noise. Beautiful lobby and breakfast area. My dad liked that they keep coffee brewed constantly.

1 Thank Cynthia W B
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

I was on a 5 city business trip. Due to storms and airport delays-I was trying to drive from Memphis to New Orleans at night. Arrived in McComb about 1am. Felt grumpy and tired. From the minute I walked in the staff was wonderful. Treated me like family. Hotel decor was calm and inviting. Room was great. Could not have asked for more but they went the extra mile. A special shout out to Angie Dorman, Front Desk Suervisor. I drove away without my IPad. Angie and the hotel supervisor made an extra trip to get it to a UPS office so I could receive it before I left the next city. Everything was amazing

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Rhonda S
Mobile, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

Hotel is new and staff is great! From the time we arrived to the time we left we were treated like family. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. The lobby was a great gathering place for our group before and after dinner. I will definitely stay here when I return to McComb

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank William H
Also consider these accommodations in or near McComb
Holiday Inn Express
Hampton Inn Brookhaven
Hampton Inn Brookhaven
#2 of 8 in Brookhaven
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brookhaven

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites McComb? Share your experiences!