“Nice place”

Best Western Plus Magee Inn And Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Magee
“Nice place”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

This is a relatively new property. It is clean and relatively well maintained. The guy that works the desk in the evening is awesome and dressed very professional. You don't see that much at this kind of hotel and particularly in Mississippi. The room are nice new and clean. The carpet is clean and I normally do t notice stuff like this but their color scheme in the halls is really neat. The breakfast is good egg disks but they have bacon and waffles sausage gravy and biscuits. Over all this is a mid Mississippi gem.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank KPTravler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Bossier City, United States
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I realize that the BW in Magee is brand new, but our room and my mother-in-law's room had some big issues. In my room I had the following issues: • The towel rack fell off the wall when put a wet towel on it. • The toilet rock back and forth when you sat on it. • The alarm clock made static noises about every 30 minutes. • The tub faucet was crooked. • In the morning could hear the TV and conversations from the lobby. In my mother-in-law's room: • The dead bolt could not be locked. I informed the Hotel staff of the all the problems noted above and they were very perceptive to the problems and said they would be fixed the next day. This was not staffs fault I am sure they did not know about the problems. However, for a new hotel it would seem to me that there would be some kind to QA/QC in place for a hotel that has only been open for month. I like BW and I will continue to stay at them I just hope you get the bugs worked out of this one.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

St. Louis, United States
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Excellent stay and tried to use this hotel again but they didn't have the room that I wanted. The clerk referred me to this hotel the best western and I was truly amazed I will stay again!!! The room was excellent ,clean and large. I had a two bedroom suite with a living room and large bathroom area..I had a king size bed in one room and a queen size bed in the other room. The value was excellent.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Orlando, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This hotel is beautiful! Very clean and brand new. They even have snacks you can purchase if you need to eat a little something. The staff is kind and efficient. I am definitely staying here again if I drive through Mississippi! Ms. McNair even suggested a great restaurant to eat at when I was hungry! Kudos! No drama and very nice rooms.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

dewitt, United States
Reviewed August 5, 2013

for opening day this stay was extremely smooth. we were passing thru on way to the beach. i would highly rec. this hotel. staff friendly and helpful.we got the last rooms in town there was a basball tornm. going on.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is a new hotel. We needed a place to stay on our way home from Florida. This was the cleanest room I have stayed in!!!! The beds were very comfortable. It had a refrigerator/freezer and a small microwave which were both very clean. The breakfast was wonderful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Magee
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Magee
#3 of 4 in Magee
Red Carpet Inn Taylorsville
Red Carpet Inn Taylorsville
#1 of 1 in Taylorsville

Been to Best Western Plus Magee Inn And Suites? Share your experiences!