“Good but...”

Fusion Japanese and Thai Cuisine
Ranked #22 of 74 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Reviewed August 26, 2014

I went with a group, several of whom had been here before a few times. They had a little mixup on so few of our meals thus it took much longer for 3 of us to get our meals. I got the steak and chicken hibachi; steak was supposed to be medium but it was well done, so it was a bit tough. Chicken was good but also a little overcooked. Fried rice and vegetables were good. I had a bite of a spring roll that was also good. I'll probably try it again but will steer clear of hibachi menu.

1  Thank Greg M

Reviewed July 30, 2014

My wife and I live in the Madison area and have tried many of the restaurants here. Until Fusion opened recently, our preference was to make Thai at home and leave Madison for Japanese food. This is a sister restaurant to the Fusion in Flowood, and has the same menu. We have been several times for lunch. The lunch menu is very reasonable. The sushi here has been very good. The Thai dishes are all made with very fresh ingredients and are spiced according to your request. The curry dishes are exceptional. If we order a sushi roll to enjoy while our main dish is prepared, we end up taking food home afterward. The servings are generous for lunch-special pricing. The atmosphere is nice, the service is good, and the food is prepared fresh, but served without a long wait.

8  Thank WhirldWind