“clean well maintained”

Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Madison
Reviewed January 24, 2011

We put my father-in law up here over the holidays and he loved it. He said it was very comfortable and extremely quiet. New rooms and friendly staff.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed October 27, 2010

I spent a week at the Hilton Garden Inn while travelling for business and it was a pleasant experience. My room was modern and clean with a comfortable bed. I found the staff at the desk and the breakfast area to be friendly and helpful. There is "high-speed" internet available, both wireless and wired, but I didn't find it to be very fast. A late evening speed test using http://http://speedtest.net/ showed a download speed of 0.3 Mbps

There is a (small) swimming pool and a fitness centre but I didn't use either. I probably should have though...

There are restaurants like Bonefish Grill and Papitos on the other side of the nearby pond and I enjoyed both of these.

Overall, if I have to go back to Madison/Jackson, I'd definitely stay at the Hilton Garden Inn again.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2010

We stayed here during a 12 hour trip to Gulf Shores. I liked that it was right off Highway 55 and in a shopping plaza. I was able to run into Kroger to get some items and also get some food, as there were several fast food places.

The front desk was not as nice as we usually experience with Hilton Garden Inn. She was on the phone with someone during check in and wasn't very helpful to where our room was.

The room was nice, 2 Queen Beds, a workstation with free Wi-Fi. The bathroom wasn't the cleanest.

There was room service available from actually 2 nearby restaurants that were in walking distance.

The beds were comfortable and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2010

Single night stay, wasn't able to grab the upgrade to King Suite but got a double Queen suite which was very comfy.

The good -

Location is great, near Krogers, CVS, Bonefish Grill, Wendy's(if that's your thing), Gas etc, right off highways, upscale and safe neighborhood.

Staff was warm, welcoming and made me feel at home, went out of their way to make me feel special.

The cookies were unreal!

Gym was ok, needs to be completed with bench so you can use the bumbells. The cardio gear is fair, a bit dated but does the trick.

Pool and hot tub very nice.

The "bad' -

Not a thing to be honest, this place hits the mark. Got a great nights rest and got some work done the following morning. Will no doubt stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2010

First, the hotel did not charge for parking or internet access. These are two of my hotbutton issues, so we were off to a good start. Breakfast is not included, but the cost is around $10. The rooms were well maintained, clean, and comfortable. For the two nights there, it was an extremely quiet hotel....no hallway door banging, no loud conversations outside your room, and no TV racket from next door.

The hotel is about 3/4 mile off Interstate 55 with a shopping center/ commercial area between the hotel and the interstate. There is considerable traffic, which could be a seasonal problem. In case you forget something....WalMart is just across the interstate in a different shopping center.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2010

a little tip call the hotel yourself dont call hilton honors they wanted 129.00 the hotel itself gave me the same room for 93.00. so much for being a hiton honors member never got anything not one upgrade nothing but higher prices a poor choice for a customer.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2010

We stayed here on our way to New Orleans. We got a great rate of $71 on a Friday night. The hotel is beautiful and the area can't be beat. We walked to restaurants from the hotel (via a foot bridge connecting the hotel with a restaurant). There are many restaurants in the area and also a gas station and CVS. The hotel pool was small but we weren't planning on using it anyway so it didn't matter to us. Now that we have found this hotel, we will always stay here when staying overnight in Jackson. My one dislike was that they did not offter a free breakfast, but other than that, it was perfect.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland
Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland
Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland
Hilton Jackson
Hilton Jackson
#1 of 39 in Jackson
SpringHill Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park
TownePlace Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison? Share your experiences!