“All I'd expect”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Madison
Madison, Wisconsin
“All I'd expect”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn of Madison MS was everything I'd expect of a Hilton Garden Inn. Comfy beds. Good Breakfast. Friendly Staff and Quiet rooms. I like the pond off the back, and the proximity to a couple of good restaurants (Bonefish Grill, and a pizza place that looked good) make for an easy evening. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
rbolanos, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
We really appreciate the complimentary review! We hope to see you again next time you're in Madison!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Germantown, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn in Madison, MS was fantastic all-around. Every facility was nice, and it is definitely worth it to pay for the room with breakfast included because the restaurant staff was super friendly and the food was great!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks so much for the review! We are so glad you took advantage of our Bed & Breakfast package and were able to enjoy a hot, cooked-to-order breakfast with us! We hope to see you again soon.
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Hotel is located in nice new area of Jackson, north of County Line Road in Madison, MS. The hotel has a walk-way (bridge) over to Bonefish Grill and a great Pizza tavern as well. There are multiple cool shops near by as well. Circle Seven specializing in very cool men's clothing and accessories is also near by.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the kind review! We really appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and are looking forward to seeing you again soon!
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

During the recent hail storm in the greater Jackson Mississippi area I had the good fortune of obtaining hotel rooms for our staff adjusters. I chose The Hilton Garden Inn in madison Mississippi. I used my Hilton Honors account to reserve the rooms and upon using the suite I receive a call from the hotel sales director Rachel Balanos, she looked onto our resevation to ensure we would not have any problems with check in and the process was smooth and professional.

The hotel has a great staff and the facility is clean, attractive and comfortable. This is a great hotel facility and is well run.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
rbolanos, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you so much for the review, Ronnie! We really enjoyed hosting your group and hope to see y'all again soon!
University, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We stay at the Garden Hilton the hotel was very nice clean great parking . The staff was very nice service with a smile . The pool was nice and clean with a hot tub. Gym right there for a good work out. The only complaint would be the bed was a little to firm for me . But that wouldn't stop me from staying there again,

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank plvz
rbolanos, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
We appreciate your review and are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I can say that not only were the rooms clean, parking free, restaurants within walking distance, but the staff was extra friendly and inviting. I will continue to stay here. They go above and beyond to make you comfortable and the staff is excellent.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank William W
Thank you so much for the review! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again next time you're in Madison!
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

I stayed in the room with family on short notice for a funeral. I booked online with a room that was what we wanted. I spent more than I normally would (I'm cheap), but I was happy with what I got.

The property is located convenient to the interstate, shopping and restaurants. It appears to be all new development in the area.

The hotel appears to be new inside and out. I didn't spot any defects from the parking lot to our room to the pool area. Check in and check out were easy.

My only (very small) complaints: Housekeeping presented at our door rather loudly at 8:30 am for room cleaning. This just isn't done. I feel silly mentioning this other thing, but here goes: The door to the room is heave, and has an automatic closer on it that forcefully keeps the door shut. This made it difficult for older and younger members of our party to come and go. I understand doors should close for security purposes, but this was ridiculous.

Room Tip: We were close to the elevators and never heard other people at all.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
rbolanos, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Thank you for the review! I alerted housekeeping about your issue - thank you for letting us know. I am so glad your stay was pleasant, and we hope to see you again soon if ever in the Jackson-metro area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Embassy Suites by Hilton Jackson - North/Ridgeland
Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland
SpringHill Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park
Hilton Jackson
Hilton Jackson
#1 of 38 in Jackson
Hyatt Place Jackson/Ridgeland
TownePlace Suites Jackson Ridgeland/The Township at Colony Park

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison? Share your experiences!