Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison
$129
$119
$107
$66
All reviewsbonefish grillnice hotelms areageorgia blueindoor poolfamily weddingrestaurants and shoppingexcellent locationthe hotel staffbreakfast staffbusiness tripwithin walking distancehotel is locatedexcellent place to stayroom servicefront desk staffshort drive
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I stayed in the room with family on short notice for a funeral. I booked online with a room that was what we wanted. I spent more than I normally would (I'm cheap), but I was happy with what I got.

The property is located convenient to the interstate, shopping and restaurants. It appears to be all new development in the area.

The hotel appears to be new inside and out. I didn't spot any defects from the parking lot to our room to the pool area. Check in and check out were easy.

My only (very small) complaints: Housekeeping presented at our door rather loudly at 8:30 am for room cleaning. This just isn't done. I feel silly mentioning this other thing, but here goes: The door to the room is heave, and has an automatic closer on it that forcefully keeps the door shut. This made it difficult for older and younger members of our party to come and go. I understand doors should close for security purposes, but this was ridiculous.

Room Tip: We were close to the elevators and never heard other people at all.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
rbolanos, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for the review! I alerted housekeeping about your issue - thank you for letting us know. I am so glad your stay was pleasant, and we hope to see you again soon if ever in the Jackson-metro area.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

have stayed here frequently and can highly recommend it. clean, spacious, well-appointed rooms. nice breakfast selections with attentive service. very courteous staff. best aspect may be that it is a 2 minute drive or 10 minute walk to "local 463".....a truly fabulous restaurant. being from beverly hills, this was a real find for me as a "foodie". great service....and nice wine list.

Room Tip: high floor away from elevator and ice machine (noise can be annoying)
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thanks for the review! We are so glad you were able to experience all that Madison has to offer while staying with us. We look forward to serving you again next time you're in town!

Here's the good things:
- free parking
- $9.95 COOKED breakfast
- comfortable rooms
- nice staff
- pleasant lobby

things that I would think most would want:
- they use only "mini" pillows on the beds and don't have other options (I take my own king pillow because of that). When I say mini, I truly mean smaller than a standard pillow
-there is no bar (which is ok with me but some would want one)
-frequently has families with small kids and groups

I have stayed there at least 4 times and it is very consistant....and I will stay there again.

Room Tip: higher floor are better but all sides are quiet. There is a lake in back that is really nice to overlook.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to try our hot, cooked-to-order breakfast! On your next visit, be sure to stop by our Pavilion Lounge, open nightly from 5pm-9pm. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I'm here for 3 weeks with work and I'm in my 2nd week right now. It's like a movie. They're always smiling, they remember my name, they remember how I like my breakfast in the morning, they remember what we were talking about the day before and follow up.... I've been here for almost 2 weeks and the service level only gets better (if that's even possible)!

Great stay. Great management. Outstanding staff! They have an indoor pool and hot tub, gym, and laundry room.

The location is excellent as well. Walking distance to Kroger, food joints, banks, gas, etc. And you can drive about a mile up the road and get to Walmart and a slew of places to eat and shop.
If I'm ever back in town, I'm requesting this place. Plus, it's only about 15 minutes from the airport.

At breakfast this morning I saw a lady that was checking out give each employee a 'Thank You' card. Yeah...they're THAT good.

Thanks for a great stay, guys!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank FLhubbyandpoppy
rbolanos, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you so much for the review! We are so glad you're enjoying your stay with us. Our goal is to make every guest feel at home while they're here. Enjoy the rest of your trip, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Rachel Bolanos
Director of Sales

Reviewed March 20, 2013

While traveling from Houston to Illinois I was caught in a hail storm along I55 on March 18,2013. The hail storm cracked my windshield rendering my vehicle unsafe to drive. I pulled into the first Hotel I came to, not knowing, I had fallen upon great fortune pulling in to the Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison. The General Manager Mr. Coleman and the entire staff have gone over and above to help me in any way they could to assist me through this unexpected event. Mere words can hardly express my deep seated gratitude for the kindness and compassion I found here. Thank you to each and everyone of you. This experience has restored my faith in humankind. I will be leaving tomorrow and can honestly say, I feel I'm leaving behind new found friends.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lisa S
rbolanos, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

We are so glad to have been of service to you during your time in Jackson. We hope you had safe travels home and look forward to seeing the postcard of the white squirrels. We look forward to seeing you again if you're ever in the Jackson-metro area!