Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison
$59
$129
$119
$66
All reviewsbonefish grillnice hotelms areageorgia blueindoor poolfamily weddingrestaurants and shoppingexcellent locationthe hotel staffbreakfast staffbusiness tripwithin walking distancehotel is locatedexcellent place to stayroom servicefront desk staffshort drive
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I'm here for 3 weeks with work and I'm in my 2nd week right now. It's like a movie. They're always smiling, they remember my name, they remember how I like my breakfast in the morning, they remember what we were talking about the day before and follow up.... I've been here for almost 2 weeks and the service level only gets better (if that's even possible)!

Great stay. Great management. Outstanding staff! They have an indoor pool and hot tub, gym, and laundry room.

The location is excellent as well. Walking distance to Kroger, food joints, banks, gas, etc. And you can drive about a mile up the road and get to Walmart and a slew of places to eat and shop.
If I'm ever back in town, I'm requesting this place. Plus, it's only about 15 minutes from the airport.

At breakfast this morning I saw a lady that was checking out give each employee a 'Thank You' card. Yeah...they're THAT good.

Thanks for a great stay, guys!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank FLhubbyandpoppy
rbolanos, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you so much for the review! We are so glad you're enjoying your stay with us. Our goal is to make every guest feel at home while they're here. Enjoy the rest of your trip, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Rachel Bolanos
Director of Sales

Reviewed March 20, 2013

While traveling from Houston to Illinois I was caught in a hail storm along I55 on March 18,2013. The hail storm cracked my windshield rendering my vehicle unsafe to drive. I pulled into the first Hotel I came to, not knowing, I had fallen upon great fortune pulling in to the Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison. The General Manager Mr. Coleman and the entire staff have gone over and above to help me in any way they could to assist me through this unexpected event. Mere words can hardly express my deep seated gratitude for the kindness and compassion I found here. Thank you to each and everyone of you. This experience has restored my faith in humankind. I will be leaving tomorrow and can honestly say, I feel I'm leaving behind new found friends.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lisa S
rbolanos, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

We are so glad to have been of service to you during your time in Jackson. We hope you had safe travels home and look forward to seeing the postcard of the white squirrels. We look forward to seeing you again if you're ever in the Jackson-metro area!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Hotel is in a great location and does have a fabulous gated patio to snuggle up by the outdoor fireplace in the evening - BUT - what a crummy bed. The mattress was just awful. The sheets were very thin and flimsy and I was a little 'skeeved out' at the comforter. The straw that broke the camels's back, so to say, was the pillows. These were absolutely the worst pillows I have ever had on a hotel stay.

Hotel staff was very professional, but the duo that checked us in were not very friendly. Lobby coffee was very good. The lady behind the desk the next morning directed us to a fabulous breakfast spot - The Broken Egg. What a great recommendation.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
rbolanos, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for the review. I am so sorry that your mattress was uncomfortable. We sincerely value your feedback and I will alert the appropriate departments about the issues from your stay. I sincerely hope you give us another opportunity next time you’re in town.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

This was my second stay at this hotel and both times I found the staff outstanding. The room was quiet, spotless and ready when we arrived. The breakfast is not included but reasonably priced with some items on the buffet freshly prepared per your request.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the review! We are so glad you enjoyed our hot, cooked to order breakfast and that your had a pleasant stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

The staff here were very accommodating, and the breakfast crew provided a very good and quick breakfast. The morning coffee bar is great, as is the free in-room WIFI. Yet our room needs updating. One of the toilet seat hinges was broken!! And our mattress was more like a hammock and needs replacing...room 501.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
rbolanos, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I am so sorry that one of the toilet seats was broken and that your mattress was not comfortable. Your feedback is incredibly important to us and I can assure you that your comments will be taken into consideration to improve our property.

Again, I thank you for your review and assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration. I sincerely hope you give us another opportunity to stay with us next time you’re in town.