“Lovely Lunch”

Dining options: Reservations
Mississippi
“Lovely Lunch”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

I enjoyed lunch here two weeks ago with a group of five other ladies. Most of us had not seen each other in 48 years so you know we had a lot of catching up to do! We were seated in the bar area in a corner since it was lunchtime and the bar area would not be very busy. We were told to take as much time as we wanted and we were never made to feel rushed. Our waitress was very friendly and efficient. The hostess came and took a group picture of us. They could not have been more accommodating. The food was good. I had a nice grilled chicken with ham on ciabatta with provolone, lettuce, tomato and garlic aioli. The French fries were some of the best I have ever had. The other ladies all said their sandwiches and salads were good. To be honest, our main focus was on the atmosphere and service which was truly excellent.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank TABNJOE

Madison, Mississippi
“Awful!!! Stay away.”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

We went a long time ago when the opened and had one of the worse experiences in my foodie life. Rude owner/ chef apprentice that instead of an apology after we did not get our food after 1:30 hrs but came to justify that good food takes time to make... Really average food on the high side of pricing. I did not think it would last, apparently still in business but for my positively thinking and surprise that they are still in business went there again. They must be doing something different, right? Wrong!!! Not as awful experience as before but still bad!!! Do not recommend

1 Thank marcosRod_rj
“Lunch”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I've only eaten here once and that was at lunchtime. The service was good, the food delicious, it was a little pricey for lunch, it was almost 20.00. I am planning on going for supper because it is a different menu. I will also make it back for lunch.

• Visited November 2013
Jackson, Mississippi
“Good on Sunday”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Went there on Sunday for lunch. The prime rib dinner was very good. You get your choice on vegetables. Price at the time of this review was $15 which includes drink and tax. They also have kids menu for the young ones. If you are passing through Madison, MS and are looking for a nice place to try, I recommend it.

Visited April 2014
Globetrotter
“A Disappointing Lunch Experience from Seating to Finish”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Hostess was rude upon my arrival - "Would you like to sit at the bar? None of our tables are clean". After waiting for a proper table to be cleared we had to ask that the chair be wiped off also. After forgetting to put in one of our orders and getting our drink orders wrong, the waitress let us know it was her first day. Okay, but no proper supervision or training ruining my meal is not acceptable. She also cleaned the floor in front of us prior to bringing out our food. When she did bring our other Seared Ahi Tuna salad, the tuna was stone cold throughout. When I brought this up with the owner, she said that the seared tuna was supposed to be cold - a first for me if this is the true. The butter that came with our two rolls in a small plastic container was hard as a rock also. Tea was served in plastic to-go cups. Salad was boring and the dressing was bland. Crab cake was tasty; however. No one thanked us for coming in on our way out. Avoid this restaurant.....they clearly don't know food or how to run a restaurant. Too Bad, because I live in Madison and keep hoping true foodies will open up a restaurant worth raving about.

• Visited April 2014