“Horrible”

Chili's Bar and Grill
Ranked #49 of 74 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Steak fajitas were grey didn't realize it till my wife said something after I had eaten close to half of my meal her croutons were stale and sandwich was ok hard to mess that up after leaving and thinking about what I just ate it all came up in parking lot thought we would give it another chance after the first time we came we had molded cheese mustard on hamburger was literally hard it had been sittin out so long and a long wait never again

There are newer reviews for Chili's Bar and Grill

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Eating in Chili's means that you know what you are getting because generally they all work of the the same menu and food prep methods.
Went twice over the pass month (staying nearby) and the salmon was cooked well but the veggies were luke warm at best. The second trip the steak was cooked okay but lacked any taste you would associate with a sirloin.
Nachos, beer and hamburgers are the mainstay and if that is what you are after this is the place but save your money on the steak and fish.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Chili's is my favorite resturant hands down. Not that I haven't eaten good food at other resturants. Chilis is just good. The appetizer, the food, the drinks, the dessert. I never need a doggy bag from Chilis. Where I would at other places.

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

I have been eating @ Chilis since I was in H.S. I have never had an employee sit in a booth right next to me & my child & stare. I have had this happen 4 times in a year & a half! I have had servers witness this,as well as a former manager. The guys name I was told is John. He was demoted from bartender to server & I'm not surprised! The female servers all say he is creepy & the male servers told me on his days off he is there. They also told me he sits in a booth staring & hanging around all day long. They have a high turnover of managers. I have complained to home office, managers, General managers as well. I even spoke to the District manager. Nothing has been done. The creep is still there. Tall white guy, ratty hair & glasses. I have been tempted to call the BBB. I am not going to the Ridgewood Rd. location after the shooting that occured a while back. It is a disgrace that this type of inappropiate & unprofessional behavior is happening. He should be fired & banned. I am quite certain that I am not the only one! One server told me he is suppose to take medication. We have not been able to go eat there anymore. 4 times was 4 times too many. I was assured after the 2nd time, it would not happen again. He is very bad for business.

1  Thank stalked
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

This Chili's continues to have poor service consistently. The manager does not care because he hangs out at the bar watching T.V. Rather than making sure his restaurant is being run well.