“TB from California”

Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland Area
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Madison
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Clean, comfortable Rooms and free breakfast! Quiet location with friendly staff. Good value. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Earle B
NICK P, General Manager at Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Dear Mr.Bentley,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay at our hotel.
We know that when traveling our guests have many options to choose from and we appreciate your loyalty and support.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. High five to my team for a job well done.
We are looking forward to welcoming you once again to our property. Thank you again for your kind comments.

Nick Patel

Reviewed April 30, 2013

The room was very nice and clean. Staff was friendly and our check-in and check-out was easy. Enjoyed free wifi and breakfast. We will come back again here. I would like to thank to the people who maintain the good work here.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write about your experience at our Hotel. I am glad to hear that you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable and also that my staff members were able to help you and make your stay a pleasant one.
We are looking forward to welcoming you, friends and family members to our property again.
Once again, thank you for you valuable time and thank you for choosing your Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland.

Nick Patel

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We arrived around 4 PM and the room was ready. The room was very clean and relaxing. Thanks for the great stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
NICK P, General Manager at Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the tripadvisor community. We are glad you found everything to your satisfaction, We'll see you next time you're in the area.

Nick

Reviewed April 17, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
NICK P, General Manager at Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Very nice staff and the room too. The motel look like they just remodeled. The area is really quite and safe. You might get disturbed by the highway traffic but besides that its really nice. Breakfast could add few more things. The price is good for the room. I will definitely come back here.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank anthonysmith074
NICK P, General Manager at Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the warm comments about your stay at our property. I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay and my team was able to leave a good impression on you. The property was indeed just recently renovated. We always try to provide our guests with the best experience and appreciate feedback. I am sorry that our breakfast menu did not meet your expectations, we will make improvements so that the next time you're here, you will enjoy the breakfast as well. Once again, i thank you for you kind remarks.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I stayed here two days but in different rooms. The front desk female was very nice and my stay was ok. I dont expect much from super 8 because id like to save money on a hotel. You get what you pay for. So i went back on day 2 and as i am watching tv in bed my legs felt like they were getting bit. I found a bug and threw it outside. Laid back down and found another. I googled what bed bugs look like and they were adult bed bugs. I told the front desk, they changed my room, gave no discount, and said they'd look at it. When i left the next day, it was "cleaned" like normal and left to the next person. No sprays, nothing. DONT STAY HERE. CONFIRMED BED BUGS.

• Stayed: March 2013
NICK P, General Manager at Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear Guests,

This review is false. please check to see if you have posted this to the correct property because the room in question has been occupied by a worker crew of mine for quite some time and i had the pest control guys inspect the room after reading this and they did not find any bed bugs. If you think you have the right property, please provide with you full name and date of stay to verify. You can email that to me at nipatel7@gmail.com. To all guests, we take such issues very seriously here and if bed bugs were indeed discovered in a room, i would immediately block that room and have a professional pest control person treat it and not rent it until it was safe and if needed replace the mattresses and do anything to solve the problem but i would not have returned the room back to service.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Title notes good. Bad is limited food not replenished, poor bed, lighting and old furniture. Spacious room and handicapped accessible bathroom good size tho shower isn't modern enough with broken hand nozzle that just hangs with no hook. Yogurt just sits in silver bowl that doesn't retain proper cold at all. But it's always safe clean and close to all we need at very inexpensive price. Don't expect Hyatt quality but you get good basic room to sleep with a good selection of cable. You are literally rushed away at check out and expect noisy housekeeping cart waking you by 8:15am every stay. Laundry and ice are outside needing to be updated and cleaned tho. Good gas mart in walking distance tho. We feel safe here totally with our two children if they are with us so that's important most of all.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
NICK P, General Manager at Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Dear Kay T,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay. I have shared your comments regarding your stay with my team so we can improve our service to ensure that we exceed our guests' expectations. Thank you for choosing the Super 8 Madison.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison
#5 of 8 in Canton
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#6 of 39 in Jackson

Been to Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland Area? Share your experiences!