“Amazing food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Georgia Blue has some of the best food around, and the staff is always so nice. My only complaint is how long it always takes to be seated. At their new location they don't offer beepers or have a speaker to announce when your table is ready and it can get very hard to hear in the waiting area when there's 25 people standing around talking in there. New location is very nice though, I especially loved the diner drive in booths. The patio also looked very nice. Excited to sit out there next time!

Date of visit: September 2019
Georgia B, Manager at Georgia Blue, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for the review Erica! We appreciate your feedback on the new restaurant. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Write a reviewReviews (256)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Have posted several reviews about Georgia Blue. The new location in Madison has easier access. Food and service is very good. The Red Beans and Rice is good.

Date of visit: September 2019

Thank you for the review Robert! We're so happy to hear you love the new location. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

Need to try the fried turnip bites!!! They were awesome. Service was excellent and everything we had was so good!!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Georgia B, Manager at Georgia Blue, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We're so glad you enjoyed your meal! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

I saw the reviews of this place and thought it was worth a try. Well I had sweet tea, meatloaf, mashed potatoes & green beans . One of the lunch weekly special for 10.95.
If you like bbq sauce on your meatloaf then this is the place for you. I asked my server if I was going to have red sauce, brown gravy, or white gravy. He said red but what he failed to mention was it is bbq sauce and sweet at that. The meatloaf had good consistency. The sauce was horrible for meatloaf. The potatoes had good flavor. My bread was a sister Schubert roll that you get out of the grocery store. So not impressed at all when I asked about my bread options he said corn bread or sweet honey roll with butter. Maybe I will try something different next time but this place needs to switch somethings around and up.

Date of visit: September 2019
Georgia B, Manager at Georgia Blue, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that the sauce on the meatloaf wasn't your thing. With over 50 dishes and a rotating blue plate lunch special to choose from, we are certain we can find the perfect meal for you! We invite you back anytime!

Reviewed August 15, 2019

Great Southern cuisine, friendly wait staff, good service, and reasonably priced. Lots of vegetable choices. Large parking area. They are supposed to move to a larger location less than a mile away by September 2019.

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to Georgia Blue? Share your experiences!