“Wow! Some of the best food I've had in years!”
Review of Georgia Blue

Georgia Blue
Ranked #3 of 74 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Being new to the Jackson area, I was searching for a nice place to take my wife for dinner that wasn't too pretentious or expensive. And a friend recommended Georgia Blue. We were very impressed by the whole experience, it was great, the food was delicious and the service was perfect. Our server Gina was great, and knew exactly what to recommend after asking just a few questions. I am looking forward to many return visits.

2  Thank George R

Reviewed May 30, 2014

My family loves GB and we typically eat there at least once a week, or get something to go! My daughter loves the red beans and rice, my son loves the crawfish crepes and the rodeo burger, and I love the mahi sandwich and mahi entree. The daily blue plate specials are also a hit.

1  Thank Paula A
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Went some friends that had not been there and they were impressed. They were from Memphis and said they would be back when they were in town. Food and service was great.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Grits, ribs, sweet potatoes and so much more! Great sweet tea. I loved trying this place out on my last shopping trip to Jackson. I am looking forward to going again already.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I love crawfish and their sauteed crawfish salad is the best. We really love trying the different beers as well. Great place to go and relax.