“Rosemary-honey Fried Chicken!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Rosemary-honey Fried Chicken!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Cool laid back restaurant with good service. Extensive bar menu with creative cocktails, draft beer and lots of wine. Had the rosemary honey fried chicken with mashed potatoes & it was wonderful! Also had a local hefeweizen beer. Came on a Monday night at 7:30pm and was immediately seated.

1 Thank photochick502

“Soft shell crab”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Great service, good wine list and the best soft shelled crab I have ever eaten. Just unbelievable. The dessert was also fantastic and the service met all our needs. Wine list is not expansive but good solid choices.

Visited June 2014
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great cocktails and food”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

They have a great specialty cocktail menu. The lunch and dinner menu have plenty of delicious choices and they always have specials. Great atmosphere, inside or outside dining available.

• Visited May 2014
mississippi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Service”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Food is great and the staff are so polite and seem to care about their jobs. Would recommend to anyone to eat there.

• Visited April 2014
jackson ms
“Second Time's the Charm”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I had lunch at Local 463 last year and was not impressed - it wasn't bad but did not stand out. I returned this week for a birthday dinner with friends. I started with the 463 cocktail - I don't recommend it. It was eclectic so I knew I was taking a risk, but all 4 of us tasted it and agreed it just "missed". I believe it was gin, strawberries, basil, and balsamic. Anyway, they replaced it with a Lime Ricky which was good. My companions had a cab that they all liked. We shared fried crab claws which were very good as was the pink sauce that came with them. What made this a 4 (almost 5) star experience was the dinner. I rarely order a hamburger but saw one called the Southern on the menu - a hamburger topped with housemade pimento cheese, sweet marinated onions, shredded lettuce, spicy comeback, and fried green tomatoes on a brioche roll. Oh.My. It was divine. I shared it with all and we agreed again - but this time that it was a really, really good combination. They had several other similarly interesting hamburgers on the menu. Note: this was a BIG hamburger - I ate about 1/3 and didn't even try the fries - it was that filling.

Three of my friends had the chopped salad which was very good. The other had the redfish which was also really, really good.

We were too full for dessert but it looked great. The server we had was very professional and nice, and the atmosphere was very nice, as well. I will be back to try another hamburger or maybe the scallops....

• Visited February 2014