“Cheap, clean, awesome”
Review of Rocky Creek Inn

Rocky Creek Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Lucedale B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This motel was inexpensive, clean, and well-run. The man behind the desk was extremely nice and directed us to a wonderful catfish restaurant down the road. I would stay there again in a heartbeat! My only issue was with my bed. It was comfy but whenever I got in and out it was creaky, so I woke my husband up a few times.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amelia K

Reviewed September 14, 2011

This Inn was perfect. I stayed here September 9-11, 2011 and it was very nice. From the moment I called to make a reservation until I checked out the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and nice. I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express and did not get the great service that I received at Rocky Creek Inn. The Innis located in a great spot between Mobile and Hattisburg. I had apointments in both places so this was great. As i checked out the Sunday morning the lady at the front desk was so kind.

I will stay here in the future..

I would reccomend this over the Holiday Inn Express. Cheaper and teh people are alot friendlier.

Room Tip: Stay here all rooms are great.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 24, 2010

We stayed here twice in December 2010 on our way to and from Florida. Convenient location, room was comfortable and clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and the cost was quire reasonable. We will definitely stay there in the future.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Redlyn522
Reviewed July 14, 2010

We recently stayed here while at a softball tournament. The hotel was more than what we expected. The rooms were very clean, with fridge and microwave. The pool was nice and kept clean. The continential breakfast was full of choices, biscuits, muffins, cereal, grits, oatmeal and juices. The staff and housekeeping were more than helpful. The owners son, Barry was extremely nice and helpful with our requests due to the tournament schedule. It is not fancy or with frills, but we enjoyed our stay. If you are looking for somewhere clean and friendly and at a great price, Rocky Creek is it. I would stay here again without a doubt!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2008

Returned again this year and the stay was equally plesant. The room is very clean, the shower is awesome (love the water pressure). Even is late Sept, early Oct the pool was well maintained and very enjoyable. Enjoyed the tanning bed and the staff was friendly. See you again in 2009!!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed August 18, 2006

We stopped here on our way back from Florida and all I can say is this is a must stop for us every trip now. What a wonderful staff. We traveled right after Katrina and thank goodness we had made our reservations months in advance or we would have been out of luck.

I called the hotel prior to leaving and asked if gas was available in the area, as we had been hearing on the news of gas shortages. The operater was very helpful in telling me which routes we could obtain gas and which routes to make sure and take as all routes were not passable.

The rooms were beautiful. The staff was wonderful. The contenental breakfast was all homemade goodies, delicious!

I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through here.

• Stayed: September 2005, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank becca33

Been to Rocky Creek Inn? Share your experiences!