“Breakfast is a winner, can't wait to try dinner”

Lake Tiak-O'Khata Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Louisville
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Wow! What a wonderful place to eat breakfast and enjoy a huge fire in fireplace while looking out upon the lake. So toasty warm and coffee hot! You can really tell the people here truly enjoy what they do. My scrambled eggs were cooked to protection as was my husbands over medium eggs. Sausage and bacon both just right as were the hash browns. I had biscuits, so light about floated off plate, my husband had the toast, which was made from sour dough bread. Glad I got biscuits not a sour dough fan. Can't wait to try pancakes in the morning !! Or better yet, dinner tonight :-)

There are newer reviews for Lake Tiak-O'Khata Restaurant

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I wrote a review for the resort. Our church senior Citizens drove up on a bus from FBC of Byram,MS for lunch. The food of wonderful plus great service. We could not have asked for a better place to eat. I know everyone of us (53) loved the food and service. I was a great "day trip".

1  Thank MawMaw9
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Fellow co-workers and I always make it a stop if we are close during the lunch hour, plenty of selections from the buffet. No, they may not have tofu but this the South so expect good food at a reasonable price. When we finally push each other away from the table, we leave with full stomachs and a smile on our faces. This is a family friendly atmosphere, enjoy and relax.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The lunch buffet is good. Some of the best sweet tea ever. The dinner food is fair, but the service is absolutely terrible. The worst dinner service I have ever experienced in all of my life.

2  Thank Hayley M
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We (The Beasley Family Reunion) has had 3 family reunions here in the past & we will be having our FOURTH this weekend!!! It's a GREAT place for reunions of any kind, the food is EXCELLENT, the amenities are fun, & NO - they DON'T need a bar!!! If you want a bar, go somewhere else!!!! Great for children of all ages!!! Adult kids, too!!! I would recommend this place for ANY occasion!!! It's the BEST!!! Take it from someone who knows!!!
Brenda Beasley Cook
Byram, MS

P.S. Doesn't have a swimming pool, but with the beach & the water slides & the children's playground, who needs it?!?