“This is a great deal”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Gulfport, Mississippi
“This is a great deal”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Good Service and Great Food and a scenic view of the beach on Hwy 90, they have seafood from Crawfish, Alligator to Shrimp

• Visited April 2013

Key West, Florida
“Great Fried Pickels”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

WE went there for 3lb of crawfish+2 potatoes+corn.Total:$15.
Great deal!
I also ordered Fried Pickels-the best!and the price is so reasonable.I would recommend this with the house sause.
The restaurant is on the second floor...really quiet.no music or anything.
The phone is ringing super loud..but the food is good..and the value!

• Visited March 2013
Jackson, Mississippi
“A real treat”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I had lunch at the Cajun Crawfish Hut on March 18, 2013. The restaurant had recently been rebuilt. I had spicy shrimp saute' with potatoes. I sat at the bar, and everyone who worked there was very very friendly. The service was very good. The shrimp was wonderful, and it was spicy, but not overly so. The portion was good size. i was able to eat all of the shrimp, but not all of the potatoes. The tab for the meal and a beer was around $17. I thought the value was very good. I absolutely will go back when I am in the area. This one is worth going out of your way for.

• Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I once loved this place.”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We absolutely loved the food when it was on east railroad. I don't know what changed. Beach view was great, food was average. I'm sad that our favorite place to eat has changed so much over the past couple of years.

Gulfport, Mississippi
“Cajun Chicago Crawfish”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Not truly cajun, owner's from Chicago. A bit pricey, but OK...somebody needs to tell them cayenne pepper doesn't go on the OUTSIDE of crawfish...

Visited February 2013